Febuary 25th, 1958

Today was the day!

George's birthday!

It had been a few weeks since Paul found out about us. Paul was mostly fine with it now and George had recovered from his concussion.

I had gone over to George's house to see him since his mother kept him in bed all day. His mother didn't let him leave the house when he had his concussion, she was very worried something could've happened.

But tonight George's parents were throwing him a birthday party. All of George's friends were coming and all of his family too.

I was pretty nervous since Mrs. Harrison said a lot of her family wanted to meet me so I had to make a good first impression.

I put on a nice blue dress and I put my hair up in a ponytail and curled it.

I thought it was a pretty dress but I knew George would love it, so would his family

*~*~*

Paul and I walked up to George's doorstep and knocked on the door.

John answered it quickly, "Thank God you guys finally made it! Mrs. Harrison keeps talking about how I should find a girlfriend and get married. I'm not mentally prepared for tonight Paul..."

The two of us laughed and pushed past him inside.

We walked into the living room and were were greeted by an ecstatic Mrs. Harrison.

She pulled me into a big hug, "You look so lovely dear!"

Over her shoulder I saw George laughing. He got up from his chair and came to greet me when Mrs. Harrison finally let go of me and began to hug Paul.

"You look stunning," George said, looking me up and down.

I blushed a bit, "You don't look so bad yourself, birthday boy."

We were suddenly interrupted by many of George's family members, wanting to meet 'the famous girlfriend.'

Everyone was so nice to me and said they've heard so many great things.

-

We all gathered around the dining table when Mrs. Harrison brought out a big birthday cake and set it in front of George. I stood behind him, leaning on the back of the chair.

We began to sing 'Happy Birthday' and George blew out all the candles. Everyone clapped and I leaned down and whispered to George, "What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you Diana, or else it won't come true!" He laughed.

-

During the end of the party we all were sitting in the living room.

Mrs. Harrison had brought out baby pictures of George. I kept saying how cute little George was and he kept getting embarrassed.

"You used to be so cute. What happened?" I said sarcastically.