CHAPTER 19

________________
J e n n i e K i m

"Meow." We all looked at leo who's now clinging onto lisa's leg.

I think he just woke up since i didn't saw him earlier.

"Meow~" Leo kept on clinging like he has something to say to lisa.

"Wait." Tzuyu suddenly speaked. "What's that 'No' means?" She's asking Dara now. "So you like lisa too?"

"Guys please stop this huhu." Lisa said then kneel down.

"Shut up." I said to her. "Why are you with Dara."

"No! Answer me first!" Tzuyu said to Dara. "So you like lisa too?!" Then she put down the plastic bags.

Dara looks so torn. She looked away then gulped.

"Why are you with her?" I'm still asking lisa.

"We bumped to each other--" i cutted dara's explanation.

"Shut up unnie." I said. "I ain't talking to you, okay?"

"Yah!" She shouted at me. "Your manners!"

I rolled my eyes at her then looked at lisa again. "Why are you with her."

"She's right, it was unexpected..."

"Tss." I heard Dara unnie.

"Guys? Wait! Give me some attentiiOOon." Tzuyu shouted.

I glared at this attention seeker.

"Are you one of us?!" Tzuyu said then grabbed my shoulder. "If you are, then welcome to the club!" I disgustedly removed her arms around my shoulder. What the fuck is this woman saying.

What club is she trying to build.

"Welcome to Lisa's inamorata club."

Silence filled the place after tzuyu stated that. Our forehead curled then stared at her proud face.

Is she okay?

"U-uh..you know guys..i think you should all go home no--" we stopped lisa.

"No way."

"No."

"Wait wait wait."

"LET'S DRINK INAMORATA CLUB." Tzuyu said then raised one of the bottle from the plastic bag.

Is she doing one of the scene in Lion King?

I face palmed.

Tzuyu walked towards Dara then held her shoulders too. "Sorry but this is a competetion."

Dara looked at lisa who's now hitting her head on the wall continously.

"Hey." I said to lisa. "Go to your room. I'll manage this." I said to her in a flat face.

No. I won't go home until this two isn't leaving.

Lisa looked at me gently with her tamed eyes. I don't know if what i saw was clear but she mouthed 'I-want-to-be-with-you'.

So i tilted my head in the side to hid my little smile. This is new to me, i am now being affected with her sweet lines. Unlike before, i am seriously and honestly disgusted whenever she does that.

I saw tzuyu held Dara unnie's arm and forcedly make her sit on the couch. Is she trying to make unnie as her friend and then they're going to join force on opposing me?

"Go up." I said to lisa and pointed her room using my face.

She sighed then took leo with her. I thought she is going to pass by on me but then she stopped. "Please. Make them leave and go upstairs too." She pouted.