CHAPTER 34

Warning: This chapter contains matured scenes that is not appropriate for young and innocent readers.

______________
D r. E t h a n

I was inside of the Kim's room, wearing a bright smile. I got teary eyed when I saw mrs. Jung hye hugged her husband so tight, her smile looks so priceless.

"Thank's God you survived..." she kissed her husband who is now completely fine and can speak.

"I missed my daughter and son..." I got confused when he first mentioned them, on that part I really felt how he missed them already.

Mrs. Jung hye nodded and kissed her husband's cheeks again. "Don't worry, don't worry. We will be going back there.." she then looked at someone's picture and I guess it's their daughter "Her birthday will be next month, we will go and see them both okay?" She said as she cried again while wearing a smile.

Mr. Jihoon has been my patient for years and it's been a long ride with them, i've seen all the heartaches and trial they faced as I am them through all of that. They've been telling me how encouraged they are to survive this to make sure to go back and see their daughter and son good and healthy.

It was a pleasure for me to help them, me myself didn't expect this but I have to believe because first and foremost, I put all of my knowledge and efforts there.

"Dr. Ethan..." Mr. jihoon called me and it feels so different to hear him calling me when I am used to see him only lying unconciously and can't speak.

"Yes sir.."

"Thank you.." he genuinely said. "Thank you so much..." then he started getting teary. "You have no idea how big deal this is.."

I bowed down. "It's my job sir, congratulations and welcome back." I smiled to the both of them.

We had a little time together, we've share so many things that Mr. Jihoon missed. We are all excited to see him going outside and see the world again. It's been a while since he saw the skies, I know he's excited too.

We've been talking for an hour until I received a call from my co-doctor so I have to leave them.

"Sorry, I have to pick up the call." I said and bowed to them as they let me.

___________________
L i s a M a n o b a n

"I'll drive you there." I told angel while carrying her bag going outside the mansion.

"You sure daddy?" I choked when angel called me that way so I stopped walking for awhile.

"W-what..." I gave her a confused look. Who told her to call me that?

"Daddy?" Angel said again while tilting her head that made my mouth open.

"Who told you to call me...d..d..d." why am I even stuttering. I checked the whole place, luckily there was no one here.

"No one." She said while her arms at her back looking so decent. She pouted and said "I think I just had to call you that way so I could always remember to not have a crush on you anymore. Dumpling unnie told me that it's an incest thing to do...dumpling mom rather." She rolled her eyes that made me do a fake smile.. "So if you'll going to be my dad, I won't see you as my crush anymore." She said then touched my chest.

"Whatever." I held her hand and lead the way outside, she just cling herself to me until we reached the car. I saw anthony from the afar and he immediately waved to me so I waved back.

I opened the car for her. "Let's go baby girl."

"Stop it, dad. I might think you're hitting on me rather thinking that I am your child, call me daughter instead."