~7~

There was a sudden knock at the door. Tamara let go of the kiss. Leaving a string of saliva in the two girls tracks. Tamara sighed. She wasn't too happy about being interrupted. Tamara left the room with Tori panting heavily.

Tamara opened the door to see a little Ell. Tamara pulled a confused face, Ell left about 4 hours ago and she's only just come back?

"hey Tamara, did you get any info from Tori?" Ell asked

"um..." Tamara kept thinking if she should tell her or not, because she promised Tori she wouldn't

"uuuh... no" Tamara said quickly

"did you ask her?" Ell asked suspiciously

"yes, but she didn't want to tell me" Tamara lied

"...ok then, cya later then" Ell waved

"bye" Tamara waved and quickly slammed her door closed

Tamara turned around, she jumped a bit when she saw Tori directly behind her. Tamara held her heart and sighed in relief.

"who was that?" Tori asked

"Ell, she asked if you told me anything, but don't worry, I said no" Tamara explained

"oh, thanks" Tori smiled

"no problem" Tamara pulled Tori into a hug

Tori gladly hugged back, but she wasn't prepared for what happened next. Tamara smirked and swung Tori over her shoulder. Tamara laughed while Tori tried struggling to get out of her grip.

"hey! put me down!" Tori pouted

"no way!" Tamara laughed

Tamara went into her bedroom. She let Tori fall from her shoulder. Tori landed on the bed, on her back. Tamara and Tori stared at each others eyes before letting out giggles and laughs.Tamara leaned down and gently pecked Tori's lips. Tori smiled, then she pulled Tamara back down and started kissing roughly.

And then they did le thing, I'm sorry but I cant write it
;w;

.*+ Time Skip To Morning +*.

Tori woke up with nothing on but Tamara's hoodie. Her head hurt like crazy, and she didn't know where she was. Tori turned around to see Tamara. She didn't have anything on either. Tori sighed in relief, she thought she did something with someone else. She turned around and closed her eyes, getting ready to continue with her dreaming. That was until someone turned round and cuddled her. She felt someone kiss cheek. She turned round to see that it was just Tamara. Tori smiled and pecked he on the lips.

"I'm gonna get up and make something, ok" Tamara whispered

Tori made a "mhm" noise to say ok. Tamara sat up and stretched while rubbing her eyes. She got out of the bed and picked her clothes up off of the floor. She slipped her under wear on, but just as she was about to pick up her hoodie, she realized it wasn't there. Tamara rubbed her eyes, but she still didn't see it. Tori turned around and saw Tamara looking for it.

"looking for this?" Tori asked smugly

Tamara turned to face Tori, Tori had her hoodie on. Tamara sighed and walked over to Tori. Tori snuggled into the hoodie even more and made her little smug cat face.

Like dis: ¬w¬

Tamara had an idea pop into her head. She ran to the bathroom and turned the shower on. She ran back to Tori and picked her up.

"where are we going?" Tori asked

"you'll see" Tamara smirked

Tori turned her head to the bathroom door and Tamara was heading for it. When she heard the shower going, then she started panicking.