~9~Finale~

I am so sorry! I know it's really late! I just have other books to write and other things to do, including my YouTube channel that I have to get back to soon
Anyway! Enjoy!
————————————-
After what happened with the two boys and Tori and Matilda, Ell and Tamara have been on guard 24/7 everywhere they went. Tamara would hold Tori's hand and only let go if she knew Tori was going to stay by her at all times. Ell would let Matilda hold onto the back of her hoodie so that she always knew Matilda was behind her and wasn't going anywhere.

Today was a very special day. Tamara planned on taking Tori out to a very special place she found after the 'incident' and she would go there whenever she was sad or missed Tori. Ell was planning on asking Matilda to be her girlfriend. Ell and Tamara had they're plans, but little did they know, Tori and Matilda also had they're own. Tori was planning on asking Tamara if they could go somewhere to do something, and only Tori knows about this place, so it's extremely special to her, she used to go when she missed Norway. Matilda was already planning on how she was going to tell Ell how she feels.

So today, was going to be a PERFECT day...

.*+ Time Skip To Night +*.

Tori had her plan ready. Matilda had her plan ready.
Ell and Tamara...
Didn't have they're plans ready!

Ell didn't know how she was going to bring this all down on Matilda without bursting into a tomato as the same time. And Tamara was scared that she'd mess up, I mean, this is the two's first date since being together.
And what's even worse...
Tamara hadn't even asked Tori.

Tamara burst open her door and ran straight to Tori's room. When Tamara reached her room, she swung open the door, revealing a tiny Tori in the middle of decorating her room, or, maybe just about finishing. She had put a blue Delphiniums flower in her now-full flower pot, a purple book with blue and red hearts dotted around it, that Tamara assumed was her diary, some other books in the corner, and a little pot filled with coloring pencils, coloring pens, pencils and pens, all on her desk. She had pastel red curtains with some white stars dotted around in random places, a pastel red cover, and a big fluffy white pillow that had a carving of a Star in the corner. And Tori was just in the middle of looking around the room to try and find a place for a red rose she was holding.

Tamara decided to help Tori find a space for it, since she could see the sadness in Tori's eyes when she couldn't find a space for this poor little flower.

"Hey babe, are you ok? Need any help?" Tamara asked

"Yes! Yes please! I don't know where to put this flower, since I've already out the blue on in the flower pot" she sighed

Tamara thought for a minute, then she clicked her fingers and smiled as an idea popped into her head.

"We could put it next to the blue flower, I know you want every flower to have its own pot, but you know what, maybe they'll be a happy couple, just like us" Tamara explained

"That sounds..." Tori paused

Tamara started getting worried.
'Did I say something wrong!? Did I make the wrong decision!?' Tamara mentally screamed at herself

"It's a great idea! It would be so cute!" Tori bursted out with the happiest smile Tamara had ever seen

Tamara let out a sigh of relief. She smiled reassuringly to herself. Tamara took the flower off of Tori carefully, she walked to the desk and made a tiny hole, she made sure she buried the roots into the soil so that they weren't sticking out. Tamara smiled at her work. Tori came up behind her and squeezed her tightly. Tamara held Tori's hands, stroking them carefully. Tori pulled away, Tamara turned around to face her, her smile made her feel warm inside, then she remembered what she came here for originally.