12

Jennie's POV

"Are you sure you don't want to call Mrs. Kim?" I shook my head. There is no way I am telling my mother that I almost got raped.

I don't know how we got back here, at my house but I know one thing for sure that Vernon was expelled from our school. Turns out that Namjoo was following Jisoo and took pictures of Vernon and I for evidence.

The principal was furious so he called both of Vernon's parents and I don't know what happened next. The principal asked me if I want Vernon to go to jail but of course, parents of Vernon refused because "nothing" happened between us. They said it was only a kiss in the neck and a... you know what. So I couldn't say a thing because they were right that nothing happened except me being traumatized.

So all in all, he won't go to jail. Funny isn't it? I hope he'll get into an accident and end up in hell.

If the principal was furious, Jisoo was beyond furious. She almost slapped Vernon's mom. Namjoo was there to support Jisoo. Vernon won't go to jail but Namjoo secretly spreaded the news that Vernon almost raped someone. So the sweet guy image is ruined.

Jisoo sighed, leaning at the door of my room. While I'm covered with my blanket, refusing myself to look at her so I just stared at her feet.

"Jen-" Before she could say anything, I cut her off. "My mother doesn't need to know because if she did, she'll immediately fly through here. Having you is enough, Jisoo." I said, wiping off my tears. Yes, I am still crying. I can't stop myself from crying. I think my eyes are gonna come off. What can I do? It was traumatizing. I don't think I'll ever come near a guy ever again. Ever.

Jisoo sat on my bed and wiped my tears. "You're still beautiful even when you're crying." She whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want to be left alone?" She asked, ready to leave but I stopped her. "No, please stay." I choked out.

She smiled, it wasn't a fake or warm smile but rather a comforting one. She laid beside me and hugged me. I buried my face on her neck again. I am gonna make her shoulder wet again because of my tears.

We stayed like that until I fell asleep.

Jisoo's POV

When Jennie fell asleep, I slowly pulled myself off her without waking her up. I went to the kitchen and prepared for dinner.

I'm not that great at cooking but at least I can still cook. Did I mention that the only food I can cook are filipino dishes and some are korean? I have a dorm mate back then and she's a filipino and older than me so she taught me how to cook.

I opened the fridge and the only thing I saw was a chicken (chikin chikin chikin my fav) and a potato. Guess, I'll cook pininyahang manok. I took a canned pineapple from the shelf and took the chikin, I mean chicken and the potato from the fridge. Pininyahang manok in english is pineappled chicken? I guess. Pinya is pineapple and manok is chicken.

I prepared all the ingredients and called Nicole unnie or ate (ah-te) Nicole. I started slicing the potato when she picked up. "Yes Jisoo?"

"Unni---" And she cut me off.

"Didn I tell you to call me ate? It's not that hard you know." I can imagine her rolling her eyes at the phone.

I chuckled. "Ate Nicole, I am cooking pininyahang manok but help me, in case that I did something wrong."

After saying that, I accidentally hurt my finger with the knife causing me to yell ouch.

"What happened?!" Nicole unnie asked, panic can be heard from the phone.

"I hurt myself with the knife." I said, sucking the blood from my finger.

"Tanga! Bobo!" I think she called me stupid and moron or idiot or something in between.

"Ateeee~ don't call me that!" I whined. After having a shouting tournament between me and Nicole unnie, I finally finished cooking. I don't think that Nicole unnie helped me, she just shouted at me all throughout the call.

After cooking, I went upstairs and laid back at where my position was earlier and hugged her. Her eyes and nose are still puffy and red.

I pity her. She almost loss her v-card earlier. What did I do to Vernon? Kicked his balls from behind and punched him like more than 10 times until he was knocked out. Vernon's parents were mad at me because I injured their "baby" boy. Disgusting pigs.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes and relief followed when she saw me but after that, she frowned. Oh great, what did I do now? "I woke up a little earlier and found that you're not here. You left me." She pouted, punching me a little in my arm which I found cute.

"I did so that I can cook us dinner, Jen." I said, hugging her tight and putting my face a inch closer to her face.

She stopped being annoyed and silence filled the air. It was not an awkward silence but rather a comforting one, which is a surprise. I mean, knowing Jen she should have kicked me by now.

She closed her eyes for a minute like she's thinking of something then she sighed, opening her eyes. She slowly leaned closer to me which caught me off guard so I let go of her and pushed my way off her but she was too fast, she put her hands to my face and our lips crashed.

It wasn't just a peck but rather, it was a passionate kiss. It took me a while to figure out what was happening right now. I mean,the Kim Jennie suddenly kissed me out of no where.

I kissed her back, me getting on top of her. We kissed each other like we were craving for love all our life.

Then she pulled back, running her fingers through my hair. She was out of breath and so red and so was I. Is she blushing?

Then she spoke. "Consider that your reward for saving my ass. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. For saving me." She said, sincerity filled her eyes.

She touched my face. "I'm sorry for being bitchy so I hope we can start again. As friends."

I didn't think about her thank you or my reward from her but all I could think about was "as friends" and her words keep repeating to my head like a broken record. Friends huh?