Longing

If she's being honest, she's not all that surprised that he's found her

If she's being honest, she's not all that surprised that he's found her. She's always prided herself in being the master of going off the grid, of not being found until she wants to be, but at the same time, she wasn't exactly hiding. Well, at least not from him. Not when the place she's chosen to take refuge in is a place they'd found together on a side trip they had taken secretly during their partnership for SHIELD. So when she noticed him following her at the town square on the outskirts of Kaštela, she couldn't help but succumb to the small bubble of excitement brewing within her as he tried to inconspicuously follow her to her humble abode.

They'd broken the ice with simple greetings, a pair of casual hellos like it had been minutes instead of months since they'd last stood in front of each other when she'd helped him and Bucky escape with the Quinjet in Berlin. As she stood awkwardly in the center of her quaint apartment and he leaned against the locked door, she'd made a snarky comment about how his choice of clothing was a little muted than his usual style, and he teased her about how she'd let her natural curls, now dyed a rich chocolate brown, flow nearly to her waist.

The exchange of pleasantries simply didn't last. It couldn't, not with the amount of time they'd spend apart at this point. He was in the middle of making fun of the fact that her apartment was, save for the essentials, quite barren, when the distance between them came too much to bare for her. She stalked up to him, grabbing his face between her hands, and captured his lips with hers as she pushed him into the wooden door. Desire took over, and her hands dropped from his face to the hem of his sweater, tugging it over and off of him as her hands aimed to touch every inch of skin she could find. She reveled in the feeling of having his warm skin and strong muscles beneath her touch once again, before her nails dug into the skin on his biceps and their kiss deepened.

What had started off as sweet and full of longing quickly escalated into fervent need as his lips trailed her jaw, nipping and kissing until they made their way down her neck. He quickly turned them over, slamming her back against the adjacent wall as he dropped down to his knees and his hands made quick work of the button and zipper of her shorts. Her skin prickled, and she wasn't sure if it was from the light breeze that came through the window she'd left slightly ajar this morning, or the fact that he was so close to where she ached for him, but she sucked in a breath as he pulled her shorts and panties down her long, creamy legs and let it pool at her ankles. That breath quickly turned into a desperate whimper, however, as he licked a broad stripe up the length of her already glistening entrance. Her fingers tangled in his hair, a bit darker now that he'd let it grow out, pulling harder as his mouth made its way up her slit before settling on her clit and sucking. He pushes two fingers into her, his hand working in tandem with his mouth and she nearly curls in on herself, her blood thrumming hotly in her veins as her stomach coils tighter and tighter, bringing her closer to her crest. Her vision starts to turn to white, and that only makes it more devastating when he pulls out and moves to plant a soft kiss on her inner thigh. She nearly cries.