Do it for America

Steve groaned for two reasons. One was for his sore back, and the other reason was that there was a beautiful red-head attached to his lips and was currently shoving her luscious tongue into his mouth, that distinctly tasted like the strawberries she was eating last night before she went to bed.

Lying completely on top of him, Natasha solely focused on him only, the world didn't matter in that moment. Everything was going great, but she felt that nothing was progressing into something more.

They literally have been making out for 10 solid minutes and his hands were still firmly planted on her waist with no intention on moving. Like c'mon give her a little action.

Natasha finally pulled away from their lustful kiss.

"Steve, we have been kissing for a while now, and I've already expected for you to move things along by now." She looked at him.

He raised his eyebrows in question.

She rolled her eyes, "Grab my ass, grope my breasts, like throw me a bone here, we've been dating for awhile now and all I get is a kiss and nothing else."

Steve flushed at her answer, "Natasha, I'm sorry but, I still find it disrespectful to do that to a woman. I care about you Nat, and I want to do things right. It's the 40's kid in me." He look at her her with precious blue eyes she couldn't resist.

She inwardly cursed herself. Damn those eyes.

"I know Steve, and I like that about you, but we're dating now, and its perfectly acceptable to do those things to me, in private of course." She smiled at him.

"And don't think I've haven't notice you staring at my ass all the time and even before we started dating too." She casually put.

His face went redder than her hair, " Um, I-I didn't mean to um...."

She found his stammering cute, "Oh, relax Steve, it's part of human nature and I'll throw you a bone old man, it's your birthday today." She pecked his lips and with that she finally got off of Steve and out of bed.

He sighed, "I forgot about that." He mumbled to himself.
"You forgot about turning 100 years old today?" She joked.

Steve feigned a laugh, "Funny Natasha, and I'm 98 not 100, but since I've been under the ice for about 70 years, so technically I'm 31."

Natasha laughed harder at that, " Whatever you say Rogers."

Steve got out of bed and made his way towards Natasha and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"There goes the hands around the waist again." She teased.

Steve ignored that, " Natasha whenever I'm with you, time always seem to stop and nothing else matters, I could be turning 98, or 120 today, but it doesn't matter to me as long as you're by my side." He sweetly placed a kiss on her lips.

She responded, "That was so cheesy, but it's really one of the reasons I like about you Steve." She smiled up at him and placed her lips on his again.

-

"I swear to god Maria, I think I'm going crazy because of sexual frustration." She complained to her friend over the phone.

"Haven't you ever heard of the miracle of masterbation?" Maria responded.

"Trust me Maria, you don't know the many nights I've dreamt about that man with his head in between my legs. And I swear there is something that just wants to burst out, I see it in his eyes, but nothing."

She heard her laugh, "Natasha then what are you wait for? Go for it already."

Natasha groaned, "Ugh, it's not as easy as I thought it would be. Steve is still very chivalrous and won't touch me in anyway that's inappropriate. I need something that can get him hot and bothered."