55.

September 18, 2021 Yanna-

September 18, 2021
Yanna
-

I feel like a new woman today for a few reasons, but I'll feel even better when I go get my hair done today.

But, for starters I got to beat Bandzey ass again because you know I live for beating bitches ass who got me or my best friend fucked up. I ain't no messy person and honestly that ain't my character unless it come down to it and last night! Honey it definitely came down to it she busted my best friend nose rather it was intentional or not and that just ain't gone fly. Plus, all the points leading up until that one was there she was talking out the side of her neck way to much for my comfort.

It got handled though.

Another reason I feel like a new Yanna is because I got the best D' from Rome that I have yet to get. I say that because okay I had sex before Rome that's cool and all but he put them two dudes to shame! Also, I say yet because not only in general was it the best D' yet, but it was from him too. It's like yeah...I knew right then and there he staying around.

He literally fucked the reasons why I was mad and not really talking to him out of me. We all good now...and I don't want nobody saying anything to me about it because that's my man and we doing us that's that. Next!

Honestly, I just feel good right now-like my energy is positive. Even though, I don't care for Bandzey at all, but if Moni was to text me right now saying come shopping with her and Bandzey is there I wouldn't even trip.

I wouldn't be buddy, buddy, cool with her but we'll be cordial. I know she would be too because deep down Bandzey know her ass be dead wrong for the shit she be doing regardless of whoever she do it too.

I walked back into my bedroom to say bye to Rome and tell him he need to go to his house and clean the hell up because we fucked some shit up-that's all I'm going to say. As I walked in there he was coming out of my bathroom, but he stopped in front of me then gave me this weird, goofy look while slanting his head, then kept walking to the bed.

I started laughing, because what the hell was that? I walked over to him and stood between his legs

"What was that look sir?" I questioned