Chapter 7- An extremely tangled web!

CAUTION: HEAVILY MATURE STUFF AHEAD . READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Hurry up, Naksh. We have to go to the railway station stat."

"2 more minutes Keerti."

3 minutes later, Keerti was literally dragging him with her.

They got into an auto and left. But by the time they reached the railway station, the train left.

Keerti: Shit!

Naksh: Sorry....I

Keerti: Sorry won't work now. What to do?

Keerti sat down on the bench.

Keerti: My whole family is on deck except for us. I have no plan right now. 

Naksh contemplated.

He took out his phone and was seriously typing something. 15 minutes later,

Naksh: Keerti, this is what we do. We are taking a bus from Kanyakumari to Chennai. Then we will catch a flight to Port Blair. The cruise will come there in about 2 days.

Keerti: Well, we don't have another choice. Let's go.

They went to the bus stand and got onto a bus to Chennai.

After a while, Keerti fell asleep and leaned onto Naksh. 

Naksh's POV:

The plan is working. I managed to get Keerti to Port Blair. I always wanted to romantically express my feelings for her. Keerti is in for a huge surprise. In the last few months of my marriage, I have realized I feel immensely for Keerti. If she gets hurt, I feel the pain as well. When she is happy, I feel kind of happy too. I really don't get these awkward emotions. I hope we get there soon. I wish she feels the same way for me too. Even if she doesn't it's okay. My love for her is enough for the both of us. What sentimental stuff am I talking about? What a tangled web you have woven Keerti?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah Finally, Port Blair!" Keerti exclaimed.

"Well, I have a surprise for you. " Naksh spoke

"What is it?" Keerti asked with glee.

"You will have to wait." Naksh said.

Keerti pouted. Naksh felt very uncomfortable as it was too cute to witness and he just couldn't stop himself.

They caught a cab and left for their hotel.

Keerti decided to take a nap while Naksh decided to go for a walk.

After an hour or so while walking down the road, Naksh bumped into someone accidentally.

"I am sorry" Naksh said.

"You better be." the other person replied.

Naksh turned around to see Aditya. He was shell-shocked.

"You bloody criminal!" Naksh seethed with rage.

Aditya smirked. 

"Well, well. What do we have here? The husband of the woman who is my wife."

"Correction" he shouted "Was your wife. She is my wife now."

Aditya: You can see what kind of a woman she is based on your statement.

Naksh clutched his collar and shouted "How dare you?"

Aditya: Woh Man! Chill! I just had some magical time with Keerti. Now it's your turn to have some.

He had a lustful look on his face while rubbing his neck. Naksh burned with rage. Aditya was outrightly lying, he told himself. Keerti would never do something like that. He couldn't stand the thought that she would do something like that. She was his and solely his.

He walked back to his hotel room to see the entire family there and Keerti stood there exclaiming "I'm Pregnant!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naksh was pale with shock.

Naira tugged at Keerti's arm and whispered "Naksh Bhai!"

Keerti gave him a helpless look. Naksh was unable to understand anything.

Naira spoke up "Let's leave. Please!"

Naira left along with the whole family leaving Naksh and Keerti alone.

Naksh looked at Keerti with pain and said "I will help you to reunite with the baby's father. Don't take any stress."

Keerti burst out laughing. Naksh was unable to understand why she was laughing so.

Keerti: Only you will be the father of my baby. I'm not pregnant. Naira asked me to cover up for her till we reached home as Dadi overheard us talking.

Naksh's face relaxed.

Naksh: I was afraid that I am going to lose you. So before anything else happens, let me tell you this: I FREAKING LOVE YOU, KEERTI NAKSH SINGHANIA GOENKA. Don't even think of playing such a joke on me ever.

Keerti had tears in her eyes and she silently reciprocated her feeling with a tight hug.

MATURE PART STARTS:

Even after a while, Naksh refused to let go of her. He sqeezed her petite frame in his arms while feasting on her lips wildly. Keerti responded with equal intensity. Naksh took of her dress in one take and gazed at her body with pleasure while Keerti blushed a shade of scarlet. He kept kissing her whole body making her moan loudly. He gave her a couple of love bites making her moan with pleasure. She took of his t-shirt while he kept kissing her and sucking her breasts. He played with the, pinched them, sucked them and made them red. She clutched his hair and let him attack her waist with wet kisses.

He groaned when Keerti kissed him and carried Keerti in his arms and placed her gently on their bed and said "let me make you completely mine."

The whole night he moved in and out of her while she moaned and moaned making him even more restless. When they finished, they fell asleep in each other's  arms rejoicing in the memories they made.

The next morning:

Keerti: Good Morning, Naksh. 

She yawned loudly.

Naksh came close to give her a peck but that turned into a kiss. His tongue explored her mouth while sucking her lips. While letting him kiss her, Keerti's blanket fell off exposing her well shapely body to Naksh, who was already very horny. He clutched both of her hands and pinned them onto the bed. His kisses travelled everywhere pleasuring Keerti again whose chest was moving up and down as she breathed heavily. Observing this, Naksh's passion grew and attacked her chest. Keerti was enjoying the immense attention and was surprised to see this side of Naksh. He never evn agve the slightest hint that he wanted her so bad. She mused to herself, that it might be because he fell in love with her and that made him want her more. Before she could think anymore, Naksh started doing his work again and Keerti could not stop her involuntary moans.

-------------------------------------------The End-----------------------------------------

This is the end for now. I am sorry for the late update, But if I have the time I will give an extra.