Chapter 3

"I'm still surprised that such a busy woman had time to sit down with me." Christopher sipped on the glass of wine that he had ordered and watched the woman across the table. She wasn't looking at him, but he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of her.

Melanie forced a smile. She had reluctantly agreed to meet Christopher for lunch a few blocks away from the office and waited for the regret to sink in. It wasn't her intention to spend more time with him, and it didn't help that the two of them were isolated from all the other guests in a private dining room of the restaurant. "Well, you did go out of your way to return something I could have easily replaced."

"Why are you so against this?"

"What do you mean?"

He took her hands in his and looked down at them, shaking his head in dismay. "I see no ring, and you haven't mentioned a boyfriend. So, why are you so against me taking you out?"

She pulled her hands away from his and looked down at the menu. She didn't have a perfect answer for him, so she picked up her glass of wine and took a long sip from it. "You've achieved so much already," she said, dismissing their previous conversation. "How old are you anyway?"

He chuckled at her attempt to change the topic. "I just turned twenty eight. Did you not want to see me again because of a possible age gap?"

"I only graduated this past spring," she explained to him. "I'll be twenty three next month, but the five year age difference has nothing to do with not intending to see you again."

"Perhaps it has more to do with living out your youth," he suggested. He moved his chair closer to hers and placed a hand on her thigh. "If you're looking for fun and pleasure, sometimes just one person can help you find it." His hand slid under her skirt where he could feel the dampness of her panties. "Tell me, princess. Would you like for me to eat this pussy again?"

She moaned when his finger pressed against her clit through the lace material of her undergarment. "Damnit, Christopher."

"Or maybe you'd like it if I kissed you right here." He leaned in to kiss the corner of her mouth and then trailed his lips over to the tip of her ear. "If all you wanted was one night then you would have stopped me."

Her lips found his in an instant, and his hands dived into her hair, pulling her into his lap so she was straddling him. Their tongues battled each other, as if to claim the other and fight for dominance, but Christopher won when he tugged on her hair, breaking their kiss to suck and bite her neck. His cock stirred awake in his jeans and pressed into the folds of her wet pussy, pleasuring her through the barrier of fabric.

"You arrogant, piece of shit!"

Melanie tried to roll off of his lap when she heard the screeching voice, but Christopher held her down.

"Hello to you, too, Vero," he murmured, tearing his eyes away from Melanie to look at the intruder. "If you found me, that means Mateo is after me, too, huh?"

"Damn right," she practically shouted at him. "We're supposed to be running lines right now, but I see you're getting a private lap dance instead by some cheap hooker."

"Wow," Melanie murmured under her breath. This time when she got up, he didn't try to stop her.

Christopher scowled at Vero. "You can be angry at me, but you have no right to say that kind of shit about her."

Vero apologetically smiled at the woman and crossed her arms over her chest. "That was really uncalled for, but I'm mad at you, Chris."