Chapter 5

Waking up to soft lips wrapped around his cock was the perfect start to Christopher's morning. His hands were completely in her hair, pulling and tugging her in every direction as she swallowed his dick. "Fuck," he murmured into the air. He pulled her up to straddle him and kissed her, smacking her entrance with the head of his dick. He reached for the condom on the nightstand and tore the package open. "You were begging me to stop last night. Can you handle it again?"

Melanie bit her bottom lip as he rolled the condom over his length. Nodding, she sank down on him and moaned. "Are you going to make me cum this time?"

He chuckled, but it came out choked when she began to ride him. "I always make you cum, princess."

"Not always," she said through heavy breaths.

His brows furrowed. Suddenly she was underneath him. His hand rested on her cheek, positioning her to meet his gaze. "I don't make my princess cum?"

"Only that first time," she admitted. "When your head was right between my legs." She took his hand in hers and directed him to her aching clit.

Christopher immediately began stroking her. "So, you only cum this way," he said, pressing his mouth to her chin. "Why didn't you just say so?" Her hips moved to the rhythm of his hand. He moved slow, massaging her tender clit as he kissed every part of her face. "As much as I enjoy licking this pussy clean, I think I prefer seeing your face when you're ready to cum." He moved faster, determined to hear the cries of her orgasm.

"Chris," she cried. Their eyes locked onto one another, and with every stroke building to her release, his grew wider with eagerness. "Kiss me."

He practically devoured her lips as he fucked her clit. The only sounds between them were her moans and the wetness of her pussy. He could feel her slick juices in the palm of his hand, soaking through the sheets beneath her. "Cum for me, princess."

It was a command her body had to obey. She screamed as the muscles in her body contracted, and for a moment she remained still, knowing there wasn't a single thing she could do but allow the pleasure to take over. She wilted beneath him, too fatigued to fight the orgasm he drew out of her. She didn't even have time to process her release because he was already balls deep inside her, fucking her until her screams turned to hiccups.

"Damnit, Christopher," she managed to say through her loud moans. She felt around the bed and grabbed the condom he must have taken off. She knew there was a difference in the way he felt. "The condom."

Her words crossed his mind and then disappeared as a heavy load of his cum shot inside her pussy, claiming her inner walls with traces of him. He pulled back with a sly smile on his face, completely oblivious to the look of horror on Melanie's.

She moved quickly, rolling out of bed and running to the bathroom. She could feel the warmth of his cum drip down her leg as she started up the shower. She couldn't help but look down at the invasive fluid that had entered her body. Only Eddy had ever cum inside her before when the condom broke. That was an accident that had resulted in her false positive pregnancy test.

"What's wrong?" Christopher asked as he followed her into the bathroom. His face dropped when he saw what she was looking at. "Oh, fuck."

"I'm on the pill," she whispered.

"I'm so sorry, Melanie."

"I need to shower."

"I'm clean. I swear, Mel. I can prove it to you."

She took a deep breath and then shook her head at him. "That's not what I'm worried about. I mean, I guess it's one of the things, but I need to get cleaned up."

Underneath the StarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara