We Meet Again

Art by Ink-Mug on Deviantart as well as Maskman626 for the original character designs--> I know Mark and Jack are up there, but pretend all the WKM characters are on the board right there... basically the actual board in WKM

Y/N struggled to wake up because she was so confused about her dream. When she finally did, she just sat in her bed trying to recollect her thoughts.

Was that Markiplier Manor?

Was that man some friend of hers? He couldn't be a family member.

Was he Damien? If so, why was he there and where is he now?

What actually happened?

She got out of bed and took a nice 15 minute shower to help wake her up while she continued to think. The warm, toasty water hit her bare body in a soothing manner causing her to daydream and forget about reality. She turned off the water and stepped out as she wrapped a towel around herself. She took her clothes into her room and picked out an outfit for the day.

If she needed more information, it was best to do as much research as possible before exploring the actual mansion. She put on a casual shirt, shorts and shoes and headed back to the bathroom to dry her hair. After she slightly styled it, she started to head out with her laptop.

She was heading for the nearest Starbucks until she found it packed when she arrived. She grunted and walked away. Starbucks was one of the few places she enjoyed to be alone and now a new drink made hundreds of customers want to stay.

She made her way downtown to a small library she knew of. It was perfect for reading and studying. She knew the owner who lived by her parents and was like a second grandmother to herself and her brother.

The familiar chime of the door's bell rang as she entered.

"Oh Y/N, is that you? It's been a long time since I last saw you." The woman fixed her glasses as she greeted the girl. Y/N returned the smile.

"It's me Mrs. Chapt."

"Please, call me granny." The two females talked for only five minutes before Mrs. Chapt got a phone call, allowing Y/N to slip away and continue her research.

***

Two hours passed and Y/N got close to finding nothing. Perhaps it was for the best; she had been trying for the longest time without giving herself a break. Before she closed her tabs, one of the websites caught her eye. What seemed to be a line of random letters actually was a word that was backwards, www.reilpikarkohwdellik.com.

She typed out www.whokilledmarkiplier.com and found one website. Clicking the link brought her to an error page.

"What? Why is it not working?" She couldn't bring herself to any conclusion about the page. Even refreshing it did nothing. Frustrated, she decided to search up Markiplier Manor once more but the same things came up.

Finally an idea hit her. She typed 'Markiplier' and hoped more about his life would be found. She didn't expect to find YouTube.

***

"So... this is Markiplier. Why is it that I remember him looking very different?" Again, she was unable to piece anything together at this point. She paused the video and looked around the tall shelves filled with books. She looked back at her laptop and got out of her seat. She walked around the shelves, looking for some books that might help her. After grabbing three large books, she managed to carry them back to the table she was at and open them up, looking for some sort of history behind Markiplier within the last couple years.

Unfortunately, Y/N found nothing after spending another hour reading and searching. Her hands rested on her forehead while she sighed. Then she remembered someone who might help. She rushed out of her seat to ask Mrs. Chapt until she found her desk empty.

"She must've gone to lunch when I was busy looking." She was about to walk to her desk before finding a giant book on the desk that was titled "History of Families". It was heavy as she picked it up and coughed from the dust it gathered. She took a quick glance and headed back to her seat only to find her screen on a completely different video. She went ahead and closed the browser, shut her laptop, and opened the gigantic publication. In the very front was an index... which felt strange since it should be towards the back of the book. All she found was the word 'mansion' which was close enough to her. She went to each page holding that word and found nothing. That is until she came to the complete end.

"The House of Madness. The only house on blah blah blah... to be cursed?!" She widened her eyes, not believing what she read. Mark's family bought it after a desperate call for housing since they were dealing with a risk of losing all the money they had. Luckily they had saved it from such a risk and gained even more. In turn, this money was given to Mark while he inherited the mansion.

"So... his family must have disappeared within the mansion if it's true that it's cursed. But, how did he make it out alive? Surely something must've caused it." She skimmed through the few pages once more, detecting nothing. She did get some answers which helped by a little. Then, she remembered one place that she could go to hopefully find at least something she was looking for.

***

It was there, still standing but looking abandoned and vintage. Caution tape was set around the building even though it looked like it hadn't been touched in a long time. She took a picture with her phone before stuffing it back into her pocket. She stopped home to put her laptop away before coming here.

Each step made her nervous by each second. She crawled under the warning tape and approached the door.

'It could be locked,' she thought as she grasped the handle. Before she could turn it, the door slowly creaked open. Y/N smiled softly as she moved inside. It was dark, but there was enough light so she could see most of the room. The room looked just like the one from her dream with Damien.

She looked around and stepped towards the middle of the room before the door slammed behind her, causing the girl to shriek a bit. She ran up to the door and tried pulling and pushing. The door wasn't opening. She was stuck here.

"Maybe it knows I'm here," she whispered while roaming the interior. Stopping in a room, she noticed a lot of light coming from a doorway. Curious, she progressed towards the light the way a moth does when it finds a source of light. She saw a desk that was piled with newspaper articles, pictures, papers, and more. Each news article dealt with the mansion she was currently in, or something about YouTube.

She backed up, ready to turn around until she backed straight into someone else, who she presumed to be an investigator of sorts.

"Sorry sir..." she began before noticing the black suit that looked strikingly similar to the man from her dream. It couldn't be him.

"Damien?" Slowly, the man's head lifted up from the board full of pictures and string. A low and demonic sounding chuckle was heard as he straightened himself and put one hand behind his back. Y/N saw that his hand was pale and colored gray.

"I have been waiting for your arrival miss Y/N." Before she could speak, a snap of fingers was heard and she was suddenly in a chair, tied up and unable to speak from a piece of duct tape along her mouth. She struggled to get out until she saw the man was inches away from her. He looked... devilishly handsome in a way.

Slightly smirking, he said,

"I've been waiting a long time to see you again."

Over 1300 words, whoo! Also, please comment if you're enjoying the story so far!