4 | elevator

4 | ELEVATOR

Right before nine, both Asa and Loki headed to the elevator to go to dinner

Right before nine, both Asa and Loki headed to the elevator to go to dinner. The two entered the elevator in awkward silence, only taking a few glimpses of each other as the elevator slowly creeped up the building. A few seconds went by, then the elevator halted to a stop. It seemed to have broken or temporarily shut down. In all honesty, it seemed as if the gods were really trying to keep Asa and Loki together, alone, for as long as possible. "Great." Asa muttered to herself.

Loki remained silent. The two stood quietly and awkwardly for as long as they could as they waited for the elevator to resume. But, they couldn't handle the tension. The kiss they had shared earlier was electrifying and it only made them want each other so badly that it hurt.

Therefore, Asa quickly turned to Loki and pushed him up against the elevator wall. She pulled his face in for a long kiss and their tongues fought for dominance. Their hands ran up and down each other's sides. The lust in the air only made them go crazier trying to grab each other to get even closer than they already were.

Then, the elevator began to slowly move up again.

The two continued to kiss until the elevator's bell dinged and the doors open. Then, they pulled apart and readjusted their clothes and reestablished their poker faces to pretend like nothing happened.

* * *

The dinner was long and awfully tense. All Loki could think about was Asa and all Asa could think about was Loki. They both knew there'd be no way to stay away from each other and they didn't know exactly why. They just felt so suddenly drawn to each other, like they suddenly became a necessity in each other's life.

Later on in the night, Loki stealthily sneaked over to Asa's room and knocked on her door. She instantly opened the door, knowing he'd eventually show up at her door. "Look, if we're going to do this, we have to be smart and discrete." Asa told him as she pulled him into her room and shut the door behind her.

Loki nodded then smiled mischievously at her. "What?" She asked, her own cheeky smile creeped onto her face.

"This is going to be fun." He told, then grabbed her and led her over to the bed.

* * *

The next morning, Asa woke up wrapped up in Loki's bare arms. She stretched out in the bed, awakening her muscles, then turned around to face Loki. His long black locks of hair fell messily down his pale face, only making him look more attractive to Asa. She pushed away his hair from his face then proceeded to trace the lines of his sleeping face with her fingertips. She assumed that Loki only wanted her for her body, like most men, because they had jumped in bed so quickly together. She thought that there was no way for someone to truly fall in love that quickly. Those sorts of stories were only in fairytales and dreams.

But, it was still nice to have a warm body laying next to her in the morning.

Soon enough, Loki's eyes fluttered open. He smiled at her and pressed her hand to his face. Asa smiled back at him. "Hello." She greeted, her eyes still puffy from just waking up.

Loki pecked her lips instead of verbally greeting her. "You should probably go soon." Asa chuckled, pulling her hand away from his face.

* * *

A week later...
Asa and Loki's encounters grew to be more often and last much longer. They grew so fond of each other, that they felt like they've been together for years despite it only being a week. On one night, when Asa had sneaked in Loki's room, Loki even told her "I love you."

"Huh?" Asa was taken aback. No one in her life had ever told her that they loved her. It made her feel a warm and fuzzy feeling that she had never felt before and she didn't know how to deal with it.

Loki was standing right in front of her while she laid sprawled out on the couch. "Vow to me that you will never leave me." Loki crawled on top of her, his breath lingering on her lips.

"I promise." She assured him.

"I love you." He said again as he passionately kissed her. He had never felt so free and so trusting of anyone before until he had met Asa. It must've been fate for him to meet her, because they had instantly felt drawn to each other. "I've never fallen in love with someone so quickly, and I must look like a fool telling you that I love you." He admitted to her.

Asa heart grew so big it felt like it was jumping out of her chest. "I love you, too." She told, raising her eyebrows into a empathetic look.

Loki smiled widely then shot up and picked Asa up in his arms. He spun her around and hugged her tightly. Asa giggled, unsure as to why he was suddenly so happy and so loving.