Chapter 1

" You intolerable brat! " my mother threw a glass bottle at me, smashing against the wall. " Why can't you ever just listen?! " she picked up a vase, her next piece of ammunition.

" Please... " I tried to block my face with my hands, but she threw the pottery ,with her quirk helping propel it faster, before I could even raise my hand. I could feel the shards prick my skin.

I was seven.
                                  - - - - -

When I was nine she moved to directly hitting me, using small planks of thin wood she would find from god knows where.

That's when I decided to run away. I quickly packed a small bag, trying to fit most of my clothes into it.

After jumping out of my window, using my quirk to make sure I wouldn't break anything, I ran towards the other side of town, where my sister was.

My sister, Atsuko, lived in the " bad " part of town, where all the bars and creeps lived. She ran away too, except she was ten. She went to live with one of her good friends, Hinata. Suko and I always made sure to keep in touch, just in case something like this happened. I shuffled in the smaller bag I had brought, to carry small things like a couple of books and my favorite stuffed animal, and picked a small piece of paper out of one of the pockets.

My sisters address. I tried to find it before I got the paper, and ended up getting lost, and then I remembered that I wrote it down, and was able to find her apartment complex easily.

I knocked on the door a few times before it opened, revealing my older sister.

" Y/n? " she looked a little stunned at first, and then quickly took me inside.

" What happened? " she took my cheek in her hand and ran her thumb over one of the scars on my face. " Did mom do this? "

I nodded, and was quickly taken into a hug.

" Don't worry sis, you won't have to deal with her anymore. "

                                 - - - - -

That was about five years ago. Now I'm in middle school, going into my first year at UA, the school for pro hero's, and I was late.

I ran out of my room, struggling to pull on the uniform blazer.

" ATSUKOOOO " I ran down the stairs, grabbing my small school bag and a single piece of toast " IM LEAVINGGGG " I ran through the door and in turn slammed it shut, running down the outdoor stairs and onto the street.

Since I could see UA from my house, I ran there as fast as I could.

When I got to the huge doors, I rammed my body into one, running and making sure the doors close all at the same time, and when I got to class 1-A, I tried to clean myself up the slightest bit.

As I opened the door, I put on a bold face, but before I could say anything.

" You're late, go sit down "

I looked towards the front of the room, but didn't see anyone, but when I looked down, I saw a man in a... sleeping bag.

As I made my way to the back, to the literal only open desk, the teacher started talking again.

" Getting back on track, as I was saying well be having a quirk evaluation today, whoever comes in last will be expelled "

I hope you guys liked the first chapter of this new book! I'm so happy to be starting this because Todoroki is #1 Tododad ( I love him too much ) let me know if you like it by voting!