Chapter 4; Power up!

The next day, the whole class was very excited. I mean, who wouldn't? We were getting our hero costumes!

" Everyone, Be quiet. " Aizawa shuffled into the classroom in his sleeping bag. He pressed some kind of button on a remote, causing small, numbered cubbies to come out of the wall.

" Each number is assigned to a person, going off of your seating.Tooru being one, Uraraka being twenty-five. Get your costumes, change into them, and then meet out side with All might, he'll bring you to where you are doing your test. "

If Uraraka is twenty-five, I must be twenty four.

I grabbed the small case, and headed to the bathroom with the other girls.

                                     - - - - -

" ATSUKOOOOO WHYYYYYYYY " I cried in Uraraka's arms

" Y/n! It's not that bad! I think your costume is really cute! " Uraraka looked to the other girls, Mina stepping up.

" Yeah! It's super cute! " the pink girl gave me to thumbs up and a giant smile.

" Really? It's not... " I blushed looking at myself in the mirror.

My sister had decided to give me a sky-blue leotard with a small, tear shaped cut out on the chest, vines winding down my arms and partially down my legs, and around my feet to give something to protect my feet. A utility belt hung around my hips, two water bottles on each hip. Small bags held some seeds for me to use as weapons.

" It looks great! At least it doesn't show as much as Tooru's! " Mina giggled

" Hey! It's not my fault I'm invisible! " everyone laughed at the gloves slapping at Mina's shoulder.

" Y-yeah... I guess you're right, " I smiled at everyone " Thanks guys! " I smiled, and then we all walked out to where we were told to meet All Might.

                                     - - - - -
" oh hohoho, hey Y/n " Mineta slid over, wiggling his eyebrows.

I looked at the small, purple haired boy, and then raised my hand in his face and shot water directly into it, sending him away from me.

" Creep. "

Kirishima chuckled at me,

" Oi, Y/n! Got some pressure building up? " he propped one arm up on my shoulder, grinning down at me. I didn't get a " creep " vibe, more of a " stupid goofball " vibe.

" Yeah, and if you piss me off you'll get it in your direction " I smirked at the spiky redhead, who promptly started laughing as well.

We'll be good friends.

- - - - -
All might made his way in, explaining what was happening.

" You'll be going in teams of two against each other, villains versus heroes! The villains will be protecting a " bomb ", if the hero's catch the villains with this tape, they win! If the villains manage to escape capture, they win! " All Might held up two thumbs, and the held out a hat.

" Everyone! Line up and take a paper, whatever letter you get will be your team, find the classmate with the same letter, and those will be your teams! "

- - - - -
Team J, huh? I looked around, and finally my eyes landed on Kirishima. Walking over to him, I held up the slip of paper.

" Aw! No way! What's up, partner? " Kirishima stuck out his hand, which I took and shook.

" You ready to do this? " I smirked at the boy