II

The moment his eyes met hers, he got lost in her beauty. But what got Loki's curiosity wasn't the way the young woman looked, but the sparkle in her gaze, the mixture of darkness and softness.

The boys approached the princess and kissed her knuckles.

"I am Thor, God of the Thunder and he is my brother–"

"Adopted!" the man with long silky black hair corrected him. "And i can introduce myself on my own", he said and went closer to the beautiful princess.

" I am Loki, prince of Asgard and God of Mischief" he cooed, winking at her.

The young girl chuckled and blushed when the michevious god kissed the top of her hand.

"Well daughter, why don't you show our visitors to the guest chambers? I am sure they are tired snd need to rest. We can discuss the other matters tomorrow."

"Of course, father!" the princess replied with a serious look on her face. "Follow me!" and with that she leaded them out of the Throne Room.

"Brother, i think we arrived at the right place. Look at her. Her beauty is breathtaking. I have never seen such a perfect creature in all my life, nor a goddes." Thor whispered into his brother's ear.

"What about Jane Foster? Wasn't she the love of your life?"

"We broke up when i left Earth."

"Didn't you say you dumped her?" Loki chuckled.

"You know what that doesn't matter. I like the princess and I am sure she likes me too."

"We will see" the younger god mumbled for himself.

"We have arrived", Daenerys anounced.

"Finally! I am exhausted. Thank you for escorting us my lady!" Thor exclaimed entering the chambers that the princess showed him.

"Can I ask you something?" the girl said when she was left alone with Loki in the hall.

"Yes of course", he answered with a soft smile.

"When you introduced yourself to me, you said you are the God of Mischief... What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, well what a curious little dove are you. I am sure i will be able to show you some of my abilities during my staying here."

"I think i would love that." she teased gazing into his emerald eyes. "Until tomorrow, my prince !" she told him taking her leave.

"Until tomorrow", Loki smirked softly while watching her fading away on the long hall.
.
.
.