III

"A flower for the most beautiful maiden in the 7 kingdoms", Loki said trying to sneak up on Daenerys, but she had him pinned to the ground and was already glaring daggers at him.

"Oh, prince Loki, I am so sorry!" she said with a concerned look on her face.

"Well in other circumstances i would like this situation", he flirted standing up. "Now tell me princess, who had hurt you so deeply that you became so distrustful about any man trying to surprise you."

"All men should die screaming. They are all the same. They treat the women likes slaves and never they never apreciate us for our true value. I was raised in the shadow of my dead brothers and I can tell that father hates me because i was the unburnt."

Loki wanted to talk more with Daenerys, but soon Aerys and Thor showed up in the garden for breakfast.

"Good morning, dear guests. I hope you spent a peaceful night at our castle", he greeted the gods who were already taking their places at the table.

"I haven't slept so well for months", Thor stated starting to full his plate with some of the food that was served to them. "Thank you for your generosity, your majesty!"

"Oh, for nothing...You know what is said about kings: a hand washes the other and I have no doubt that when the time will come you will also help me"

Daenerys cleared her throat which made Loki chuckle for himself. She already knew her father was never kind to anyone if he hadn't an interest with him, but she couldn't figure out what would Aerys possibly want from the God of Thunder.

"I almost forgot. Would you walk with me after breakfast? I believe you have a decision to take." the King adressed to Thor.

The blonde man nodded in argeement and hurried to finish the food that was left in his plate, before he followed the Mad King out of the terrace.

" So after our little talk from earlier, I assume that you don't believe in love." spoke the God of Mischief when he was left alone at the table with the beautiful princess.

"Love is life's greatest lie.".

"Let me tell you that there are always people who support you, even if you don't know it. Back in Asgard, I felt about Thor the same way you feel about your brothers, but you know how I got through it all? With the love of my adoptive mother. She was always there for me even when I haven't treated her as my real mother."

"I don't understand why are you telling me all of this. My mother would never pass over my father's word. She never defends me in front of him."

"I am telling you this because I made some terrible mistakes in the past and I wouldn’t want for you to fall into the abyss as I did. Don't hate your family, it will not heal your heart."

"And why should i take life advices from you?"

"Because i have much more experience than you my little dove. I was named Master of Magic and God of Mischief with a reason, you know?"

"And why was that? Because you made a flower appear in your hands and drove all of the girls from your court crazy for you?"

"No. I possess ice related powers as well. Perhaps one day when you will be more open to conversation I could show you what I can do."

" It will be need more than a few words from that silver tongue of yours to make me give in to your charm, Loki ."

" Don't flatter yourself, darling. In the end, I always get what I want."

"And what would that be?" Daenerys asked in a playfull mode.

"To get to know you better."

" I like your perseverence. Shall we meet near the lake at the afternoon?"

"As you wish." Loki replied when his brother and the king returned from their walk.

"And don't even dare to call me a maiden again in your life", she whispered into his ear as she stood up from her seat.