2

Levi's POV

Strip clubs. A place where filthy pigs go to watch some boobs here and there. But what disgust me the most are male strippers. And even more the men that watch them.

Now, I'm not gay at all, so finding myself forced to become a male stripper is something really revolting. Now you may be asking yourself <Levi you're an adult, why are you forced to do something you don't want to?>

Well here's your fucking answer. Debts. And funny thing is, they're not even mine. They're my uncle's. Yeah, that shithead of Kenny got himself into some deep shit and now I have to pay for it. I either do this or die, and I'm not an idiot.

So here I am, stuck at being a fucking male stripper. But I'm not here to tell you how I became the best stripper in the world and shit like that, because I didn't. But I'm here to tell you how a simple and irritating encounter changed my life completely.

~•~

As soon as I walked in the building I could smell smoke and weed right away. Gross. Then a girl with strawberry blonde hair walked up to me, must be the Petra girl. She greeted me politely and told me that an experienced stripper would come by soon to show me around and teach me.

I looked around rather annoyed and then saw a tall guy walking over to us. He started showing off himself to my eyes, starting to walk model-like, swinging his hips here and there but keeping his posture high and straight.

As he starts getting closer, he breathes heavily and rise his hands to his hair, brushing the locks softly. Definetly a stripper and- was he looking at me?! Oh hell no. I frowned "Stay the fuck back, I'm not a goddamn client" I growled.

He looked at me rather shocked. "Did you just growl at me? D w a r f?" He glared at me and put his right hand on his hip. "Funny how you call me dwarf when I'm a goddamn titan here in my pants. Bet you'd like it huh?" I frowned even more "Wait..you're the one supposed to teach me here? I'm not getting orders by a brat!!"

"BAHAHAAHAH! OH MY GOD I'M-HAHAHAAH!!" He bursted out in laughter, he literally had to hold on a wall just to don't fall on the floor and roll. "Brat? You shouldn't call your teacher that way you know?~" He pouted seductively at me

"Uhm well I-" , "Petra just leave already and go do your fucking busyness" she looked at him shocked but then walked away immediately, he then looked back at me. Damn giant.

"So little baby what are you going to do now? I don't know if you're a full grown up to do this shit" He towered over me. My eye twitched in anger, how dared he to laugh at me?! I fucking bet he's an 18 year old.

"I'm fucking 24, I'm NOT a baby! Bet you're barely 18 instead" I growled again. This brat was already pissing me off to no end. "Listen up, you either teach me seriously or I will beat you up! I got no time to waste!!"

"To be honest I'm 19, grown up baby" He smacks his knee and starts to laugh again, but he stops after a few seconds and looks at me seriously "Just follow me and I'll teach you the basic stuff, I seriously don't need any trouble yet" And with that he began to walk towards my room occasionally looking behind to see if I was following him.

"Oh wow you're such a grown ass man" I rolled my eyes, notice the sarcasm right there. I followed him, very pissed off "I see your brain isn't completely gone to shit then" I huffed in annoyance.

He looks at me with a tired look "I don't want to lose my temper so just shut up, I didn't fucking choose to be here" We arrived to a room and he opens the door for me "Very grown up prince. Well get in"

"Do you think I like being here? I'm not fucking gay" I frowned and walked inside the room "Lose your temper? Ohhh I'm sooo scared" I scoffed with a small smirk. As if a brat like that could ever scare me.