5

3RD PERSON'S POV

God, revenge did feel good for Levi. He taught a nice lesson to that stupid brat. "He thought he could mess with me, tch" he scoffed as he walked towards the strip club. Another day of work. Levi walked inside all confident, going to the backstage to receive instructions about his performance for that day. "Hey Petra, is Eren around?" He asked.

Petra took her eyes off the paper sheet she was currently reading and shot a glance on Levi, sort of checking him out for a few seconds "hmm.. not that I know, I haven't seen him all night" she shrugs "perhaps he is running late, although it's weird since he is always on time" she stood up and took a few steps towards the backstage "I suggest you to wait here for him. Once he arrives I'll send him to you"

"Tch, of course he'd be late, he is such a brat" he frowned "He can't even take his job seriously" he rolled his eyes "Whatever, I'll wait for him in the changing room" he huffed, as he walked off to sit and wait in the changing room. "Was I too rough on him maybe?..." he mumbled to himself "Pfff nah, he deserved that..."

Minutes passed, and boy did they feel like decades. Finally, the backdoor of the strip club opened revealing the tall and slim figure of Eren. He wore his casual clothes, which consisted of a pair of sweatpants, an oversized hoodie and snickers. He walked in biting his inner cheek, something was clearly off! He didn't want to see Levi after what happened between them.

Groaning deeply he walked past the other strippers coming closer to his room that he loved so much. Everything seemed calm until Petra called out for him "Eren! Why are you so late?" she ran towards him taking deep breaths. She wasn't that much of a fit person despite her skinny figure.

Eren sighed heavily making it clear that he wasn't in the mood to talk but he did answer her "Traffic" he hoped that just this would have made her step aside and let him get in his room. But dear Lord was he wrong, Petra insisted in knowing more but that only helped for Eren's temper to slip over the edge.

He stomped his foot in an unflattering manner, quite fast as well "Petra just let me get in and change would you?" angry voice rising and rising only to draw attention from the local strippers on them both.

Levi surely had heard Eren's loud voice, how couldn't he after all? He walked out the changing room, crossing his arms "About time, Sensei" he scoffed, using the word sensei in an ironic manner.

Eren, of course, didn't unhear Levi and slowly locked his eyes with his silvery ones "Oh have i made my little student wait too long?" he stepped closer "I just hope you didn't lose any of your precious time" he said in a quite mocking way. Petra just stood there not knowing what to do but stare at the two males

"Actually, you did. I have work to do and you took your sweet time to get your fat ass here" he frowned, looking up at him "You're supposed to be my superior, act like one, not like a fucking brat" he growled.

Eren, blinded by anger and frustration, was still trying to maintain himself. He just sighed not closing his eyes and clapped his hands forming an echo through the alleyway "Well shall we begin then, my precious pupil?" he said the last part in a darker and rougher tone.

Levi smirked at him "Oh how cute, trying to scare me little kid? We surely shall begin, Sensei~" he chuckled. Eren walked past both of them "Move your little hamster legs then already or we will be even more late, princess" He didn't wait for Levi nor change his clothes in the end. Guess he likes to do everything last minute.