3

3rd person's POV

Just as Eren began to walk down the alleyway all eyes were on him,

' I'm fucked up ' he though.

He didn't dare to look at anyone nor be too close to anyone. Once got on the backstage he saw Petra and she greeted him "Hey Eren! This is the clothing you will be using for tonight! Now change and do your best!" she just giggled as she handed him the piece of cloth

' she wouldn't be all this joyful if she was the one who had to do this. ' he though.

Eren went to the backstage's room and changed there, eventually looking at his reflection in the mirror

'everything is going to be alright Eren'
He though, and hoped it will be for real if he has to be honest.

Eren walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, and he could already hear the whole crowd of people screaming for him. The speakers called out for him and he walked over to the stage just to look at everyone clapping their hands, and then shout for him to begin.

Eren stalked closer to his oh-so-called friend, which was an iron pole. As he was walking around it, with one swift hand movement he made the piece of cloth that was covering his lower half fall down, slithering down his legs softly.
And that's when the music began to start, and also the moment where he began to sweat cold.

In the meanwhile, Levi was in the backstage since Petra said that he could try to perform today. Levi heard people screaming 'Titan' and he sneaked to see who it was, and would you look at that, it was the brat. Levi crossed his arms and observed him

'NOT IN A GAY WAY!' He told himself.

'Maybe i could learn something from this. Yeah. It's totally professional come on.' He thought.

Levi huffed as he watched Eren closely

'not in a gay way' he thought again.

and Eren seemed confident but also uncomfortable.

' What a pussy. ' he thought

Back on the stage, Eren stopped showing his back to the crowd and leaned on the pole exposing his hips in a more provocative way, if that's even possible. But apparently it worked and he already heard someone throw money at him on the stage where he was showing off his body.

' Good it means that tonight I will get something more in order to lower my dad's debt. ' He thought, narrowing his eyes.

When there was a moment of silence Eren snapped his head in direction of a random man in the crowd, and it was a old man, probably in it's 40's,

' damn me. ' These two words kept on repeating in his head like a broken puck.

"HE'S LOOKING AT ME!" Yelled the man that Eren looked at, that man looked really excited,

' Bet this swine is also excited in his pants. ' Poor Eren made a face full of disgust at this horrible thought that banged his head.

The music started to play again and Eren finally could continue with his work. He swayed his hips and with the right leg he clung onto the ironed shaft.
He has let his body's weight take control so that he was now spinning around the shaft while his left leg kept him in balance. Eren now jumped on the pole, arching his back as much as his muscles let him.

He wrapped his left leg around the cold shaft in order to, hopefully, don't fall like some time ago. While he was still in midair with his back he made his hand slide up his torso and slightly closed his eyes.
Just to make some more scene, Eren concentrated his sight on the light source to get his eye's pupil shiny, as if a tear was about
about to fall.