Chapter Two: Tell The Story

"...Tom. What exactly is he doing here? Before he explains anything, I'd like for you to explain how and why you brought him here." I don't know how or where Tom found him, but I'm hoping that if he explains at least that much, then Tord can tell us what he was doing when Tom found him.

I glanced over at Tord and saw him sort of smirking at Tom. "Don't think you're getting out of this so easily, Tord. You're going to sit there and wait patiently until Tom is done with his explanation, then you can start on yours."

"How about I just wait in the hallway? Then you guys can talk about anything you want without worrying about me interrupting you" Tord said. He got up and started walking over to the front door, but he didn't get too far.

~•[Tom's POV]•~

"Oh no ya don't, Commie!" I grabbed him by the ear again and threw him at the couch, resulting in him hitting his face on the corner of the armrest.

"Ow! Bloody hell Jehovah!" I heard him yell at me. Apparently he broke his nose when he landed, because he was covering the lower half of his face with his sleeve that was now covered in blood. Oh well. His fault for trying to run.

"Tord, we'll patch you up if you can sit there quietly and listen to Tom's explanation and then offer your own explanation after" Edd told him. Not wanting to have to listen to Tord complain, I started explaining how and where I found him.

"I was just heading to the bar like usual when out of nowhere this fucker decides to walk right into me. I didn't know it was him at first but then he tried to run off, so I had to grab him. Then I saw it was him and he kicked me and ran. I chased him for a while until I caught him in an alleyway and eventually brought him here because I want him to explain to all of us how he survived and what he's been doing these past few years. This way we'll get a heads up if he tries to take over the world again" I explained. If he lies about what he's been doing, then there'll be more than just his nose that's broken.

"Wow.....for once you actually make sense, Tom" Edd said sarcastically. "What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"Oh nothing, just that you always sound like you're either too drunk to know what the hell you're doing or you sound like you're making things up."

Me and Edd kept arguing for a bit until we heard a girlish scream. The only one who could pull that off? Matt.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH IT'S A MONSTER!!!" We heard Matt shout before hearing him hit something. Or rather someone.

"Ow! You ginger haired Narcacist mother fucker!" Tord shouted at Matt. I turned to look at them and Tord was sitting on the floor a few feet away from the couch with a new injury to add to that collection he's started. Apparently Matt had punched Tord in his good eye, so now he had a black eye, a broken nose, and a cut from where he hit his head earlier.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! I'M BEAUTIFUL!" Matt shouted at Tord in anger. This led to Matt kicking Tord in his other eye, so now Tord had two black eyes. Kinda like me. Haha. I hate my own jokes sometimes.

"STOP HITTING ME GOD DAMMIT! I'LL FUCKIN BREAK EVERY MIRROR YOU OWN AND THEN USE THE GLASS SHARDS TO DRAW ON YOUR FACE!!!" Tord shouted. This was kinda funny. But I also kinda felt bad for Matt. Wait, how did he even get in here? I didn't hear him knock on the door or open it or anything.

"AAAAAHHHH NOT THE FACE! EDD DON'T LET HIM HURT MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Matt yelled in a higher pitched tone of voice, running over to us and hiding behind Edd. Yep. Matt is kind of a nut case sometimes. But you can't help but love the derpy ginger. Even I myself can never really be genuinely mad at him.

"Calm down, Matt. He's not going to hurt you. If he even thinks about it, I'll let Tom handle him." Edd tried his best to calm down Matt. It's one thing to upset me or Edd, but if you upset Matt, you know you're going to hell.

"As much as I would just LOVE to throw you out the window, you still have explaining to do. So how about you come over here..."

I pick him up pretty easily.

"Sit the fuck down..."

I threw him on the couch again.

"AND START EXPLAINING!" I yelled at him.

I brought him here for a reason. I normally would NEVER show him where we live, but I wanted answers.

"Okay, okay, jeez. Fine Jehovah. Just stop throwing me around like I'm a stupid rag doll." He scoffed. I hated this Commie bastard, but If I wanted answers, I'd have to suppress the urge to break both his legs.

"Okay then. Start explaining, Tord. Start off with how you lived after the explosion." Edd stated calmy. He'd managed to calm Matt down a bit, but Matt was still hiding behind Edd.

"Okay" Tord said.

He better not lie.

Or I'll never let him see the light of day ever again.