2. Nine.

I keep ignoring her but keep staring at her stunning features.
Seriously, who would move in a shitload of boxes in a micro short and a XS sized tank top?
It's hot as hell out there and I can see her skin covered in sweat drops in the right places from where I stand.
I'm a sniper, an eagle-eyed hunter, my sight is sharp as fuck.
I almost burn my lips dragging on my smoke too far and decide to get distracted by that chick a little longer.

I flick my cigarette over the balcony and light on another one, enjoying the show of that little ass struggling with pulling a heavy box out of the pick up.
The chick. That's not usual for me to call a woman a chick.
No one has gone up the level of a cunt before. That's actually the only thing that I care about: seeking one, using it, kicking it out in a record time.

Not that I don't want to taste her surely delicate pussy or bury my length between those fucking endless thighs, but she weirdly deserves more than being called a cheap cunt.

Chick fits her. She's carrying her stuff all by herself, without whining nor crying her eyes out that her French manicured nail broke. She looks like a strong, stubborn, hot chick.

As long as she doesn't ask me for help, she will rank number one, top of my list. I feel weird, it's been years since a human being piqued my interest.

The chick pauses for a second and wipes her forehead with the back of her hand. She's wearing gloves, how smart of her.
She grabs a bottle of water and bends her head backwards, while her other hand takes off the pin that tied her hair up, letting it cascade down her waist.

The view is quite mind blowing: she gulping big sips of water, her throat and boobs offered to my sight, her long hair brushing her butt, her bare legs spread like waiting for me.
If she's not teasing me...

Her blue stare makes me come back from my thoughts, shit it started to turn into an interesting porn.
I startle and shamely drop my smoke down, burning my wrist with the ashes. It has consumed all by itself while the beauty consumed me.

She laughs, maybe at me, and offered me another stunning smile. Shit, she got me.
I stupidly wave a shy hand at her, which was supposed to mean... What? Nothing at all. I'm not a friendly guy, why my hand did just do that?

Fiddling with my lighter, I lit up my cigarette again, fainting to be back to normal.
Not dropping her smile down, the chick grabs the box and throws it on her hipbone, hissing under its weight. Hardly walking straight, panting like she's carrying rocks, she somehow manages to cover the distance to the main entrance.
Maybe halfway, the bottom of the box gives up and a ton of books falls down her feet, having her shrieking in surprise and falling on her sweet butt.

My poker face doesn't resist and I crack up a huge smile. She happily follows in a loud self mocking laugh and facepalms her gorgeous face.
Picking up one book, shaking her head, she throws it to the side and gets back on her feet.

Glancing at me like to say "You won't help me, will you?" She turns back her heels and jogs to the car, shoves her hand under the driver seat then jogs back to me.
She lifts her head up at me, I lift my gaze down on her breasts. From where I stand, I have the best view you could dream of the girl.

Without hesitation, she grabs the corner of the wall and starts climbing
up the balcony like a cat.

I'm a professional, I picked up the perfect place to leave in, first floor guarantees a safe exit in case of emergency and I strengthened the security of the French doors, triple lock up.
Under normal circumstances, I would have grabbed the gun laying under the sofa and shot the intruder without thinking twice.
She's by my side in a blink of an eye and hands me out a beer, that was stuck in the back pocket of her shorts.