3

(A/N I may have kinda forgotten to mention earlier in the story that Camila has moved away... sorry. But yeah, now she lives about an hour car ride away from you instead of a 10-second walk)

Your POV

I was doing my homework when someone suddenly knocked on my window, scaring the shit out of me. I raised my eyebrow at a waving hand from the outside. What the...

Slowly walking over towards the closed window, I carefully peeked at... a puddle of wavy brown hair. "Camila?"

"Open up, faster!" she yelled through the glass. Yep, it's really her.

I quickly opened the window and almost knocked her down the ladder in the process before helping her climb into my room. "The fuck?" I asked.

She let out a huff out of exhaustion and ran her hand through her hair, "Haven't done that for too long, huh... Jeez, I'm getting old."

We both have this ladder in our backyard, and when we were younger, we would always climb into each other's' bedroom with that. It's not like we were grounded or something, but we thought it was fun because we always saw kids on TV do that.

But well, since we're older now, we got a little bit lazier and less flexible. Also that we've grown taller now, it adds a tiny bit of danger to it. That and plus the fact that she doesn't live across the street from me now, we rarely... unannouncedly climb through a window to the other's house anymore.

"Were you just in the mood for that or..." I raised my eyebrows at her to let her finish that sentence. I haven't really seen her around today, so I have totally no clue why she suddenly appears at my house. It seems pretty random, but I mean, it could've had a reason I don't know about yet.

She gave me a tight-lipped smile and went to sit on my bed.

"Boy problems?" I asked.

Her gaze shifted to the floor as she gave me a half-shrug.

I sat down next to her before pulling her in a side hug, "Oh, am I glad that I'm not dating anyone." 

Hearing that made her pull away slightly, just to punch my arm.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," she flashed me a smile, "I'm hungry. Do you have food?"

"I would like to hope so, yeah."

I pushed myself off the bed and went downstairs to grab, as requested, a gallon of ice cream and a spoon for her. On my way back to my room, mom did give me a weird look because of the noises she's heard earlier on and she also knows that if I were to eat ice cream, I'd grab a bowl and well... now I didn't. But luckily, she didn't question it and just shrugged it off.

I passed the ice cream to her and sat cross-legged on the bed to face her, "So... what happened?"

The fact that she's neither crying or angry is a good sign, I guess. But that totally doesn't give me any hints as to how I should react towards her.

She stopped with the stabbing in the ice cream and let out a sigh, "Noah... he told me he loves me."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "That's great, right?"

"Do you think so?"

"I mean, you literally can't stop talking about him. It's obvious that you have a lot of feelings for him. To top that, you guys have been dating for a month now. So why... aren't you happy about it?" I'm not even so sure of the question, because I don't know... it's not the first time a guy has told her that he loved her. She's never reacted the way she is right now before.