Epilogue

Narrator's POV

Today's a beautiful day. It was around 10-ish on a Monday morning. The sun's shining outside, birds are chirping, the small apartment smelled fresh from the lavender and vanilla-scented laundry. Everything felt so peacefu--

*Beep beep beep beep beep beep bee--*

Y/N groaned into her pillow, snoozed the annoying alarm and tossed around in the bed in an attempt to get some more sleep, even if it's just 5 minutes.

Five minutes soon turned into twenty. The alarm just went off for the fourth time, but it didn't seem to bother Y/N at the slightest anymore. She completely slept through it. 

"Y/N/N, wake up."

That stirred the Y/E/C-eyed girl a little bit, but she was still too tired to give the other girl any sort of reaction.

Sighing to herself, Camila made her way over to the bed and yanked the blanket off of Y/N. 

"Camila..." Y/N whined out in her morning voice. She turned to lie on her back as her hand felt around the bed in search for her blanket, but Camila beat her to it and placed them further away from the still sleepy girl. 

"Y/L/N," the brunette warned in the sternest tone she can pull off. 

And she got ignored once again. 

Camila huffed, but instead of just letting the girl be, she crawled onto the mattress and went to straddle Y/N's waist. Her fingers threaded through the Y/H/C hair in order to kinda soothe them out a little before she leaned down to plant a kiss on Y/N's forehead. She then moved her lips down to kiss the tip of her nose, her chin, her cheeks. 

After peppering Y/N's whole face with kisses, the brunette started softly biting and sucking on the Y/E/C-eyed girl's neck as her thumb traced small circles on her side. Y/N couldn't help the moan that escaped from her lips. At this, Camila stopped with her actions and sat back up, but remained sitting on Y/N's hips. 

Y/N squinted her eyes at the light shining through the curtains before opening them fully. "Such a fucking tease," she mumbled out as she propped herself up. 

"Goodmorning sleepyhead," Camila smiled at the girl in front of her lovingly. 

"Morning," Y/N's voice rasped out.

The younger girl knows that Camila wouldn't do much with her in the morning, but she still decided to try and push her luck because right now, she's... slightly hot and bothered and most definitely awake.

"You can't just leave me hanging there like that," Y/N pouted.

Shaking her head with a small smile, Camila cupped the Y/E/C-eyed girl's face with both of her hands and kissed her dramatically.

It was playfully at first, but after a few more moments, things got spiced up a tiny bit.

The brunette pulled away with a small, teasing tug on Y/N's bottom lip. "Your breath smells," she whispered before getting off the bed.

Y/N fell back onto the mattress and groaned out loud. "Milaaaaa."

"C'mon. Go brush your teeth and take a shower," Camila said as she walked out of their room.

"You gonna join me?" Y/N jokingly called after her.

"I think you can brush your teeth alone just fine." Came the response from down the hall.

-

Camila looked up from her laptop at the sound of the front door opening. She stood up from the couch and was ready to greet her best friend, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw who just entered her apartment.