5. Not Drunk

"Oh! I was supposed to tell you yesterday, but Ashido won't be coming back with us," said Kirishima, slipping his shirt on, when Ashido left to get them all breakfast.

   "Hah?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow, sitting down on the bed to tie his shoes. "Why?"

   "Well, she and I were born in Chiba. Her parents' still live there, so she wanted to visit them before going back. She told me she'll just take a plane back," he shrugged, glancing at Kaminari and Sero, who were trying to tame Kaminari's hair. His lightning strike in his hair looked strange when his hair wasn't arranged. 

   "That so? Aren't you going to visit your parents too, then?" he asked, checking the MAP app to see how long they had left. 'Six hours and a half,' he thought. 'Fucking long.'

   "Nah. They moved out of Chiba Prefecture, plus I saw them recently," he shrugged. "I video call them every week, so it's fine anyway," he said. "I kinda wanna continue work as soon as I can anyway. It's addicting," he chuckled, grinning as Ashido entered with bread. 

   "They don't have much, but this is what I found found for us this morning!" she laughed. She handed everyone a piece of bread and a cup of coffee. "Dig in my friends!" she chuckled, beginning to munch on her bread, while adjusting her hair. "So many people recognised me at the lobby, it was kind of embarrassing," she sighed.

   "Well, it's been a while since we've been heroes," grinned Kirishima. "You should get used to it now," he shrugged, grabbing his gel that he took out of the car discretly last night.

   "You're wearing your hair up today?" asked Sero, an eyebrow raised at the gel in his hand, as the redhead made his way to the bathroom.

   "Yeah. Bakugou got pissed yesterday 'cause it wasn't up, so I'm wearing it up," he grinned.

   "I didn't get pissed," frowned Bakugou, beginning to tie his other shoe.

   "You get pissed at anything," commented Kaminari, ready to go back to the road. Maybe after one last trip to the toilet.

   "Fuck off," growled the explosive blond, getting up and raising an open hand threateningly.

   "Bakugou, stop it," said Kirishima from the bathroom, finishing his main gelled up horns. "Do you guys have to fight every second I'm not here?" he asked, sighing.

   "Kirishima, you are like the mother of the group," pointed out Ashido.

   "What?! N-no I'm not!" exclaimed Kirishima, cursing as he dropped his gel on the floor. 

   "I agree," nodded Sero. "You are the only one who can calm down Bakugou, except Ashido when he's not so pissed," he shrugged.

   Ashido laughed, clapping her hands together. "I'm the second mom!" she exclaimed. "Alright boys! Can you all help me with something?" she asked.

   They all glanced at her, Kirishima with his hand in his hair, Kaminari stretching, Sero adjusting his belt, and Bakugou tightening his laces.

   "Get in the car!

HOUR EIGHT

   "I spy with my little eye... something blue."

   "Kaminari. That's the car we've been behind for fifteen minutes."

   "I'm so bored! There is never anything to do in here!" he exclaimed, glancing at Sero, who took the role as the driver, while Kirishima sat in the passenger seat.

   "How about let's play a game of 'shut the fuck up'?" asked Bakugou, glaring at the electric boy next to him, whose breath hitched.

   "He's right though," shrugged Ashido. "There is never anything to do," she sighed. "So we've just been playing 'I spy with my little eye' for the past half an hour," she groaned. "Bakugou, entertain us!"