6. Secrets

HOUR TEN

   "Holy shit, bro are you okay?" Kirishima worriedly glanced at Kaminari, who's been silent for a long while, which was very unusual. The said man has been sweating more than Bakugou, and seemed paler than usual. He also has been avoiding any contact with anyone, which was difficult since if he was seated normally his whole thigh would be pressed against Bakugou's.

   Kaminari was about to open his mouth to answer, when he felt something creep up in his throat. He kept his mouth closed, with a hand against it, and decided to simply shake his head.

   "Okay, uh, I don't know what's wrong... hum, are you car sick, maybe?" he guessed, gulping as he received a nod. "Alright uh... Sero open his window." He looked around for signs indicating local rest areas, but when the sign said it was about thirty minutes away, he decided to just deal with it directly, in the car. "After you get some fresh air, and you feel better, maybe try and not look outside? Everything moving must be worsening your headache," he said, making sure Kaminari was following his instructions.

   "We have three and half hours left," informed Sero. "Will you make it, Denki?" he asked, earning a nod.

   "Good," sighed Bakugou. "Don't vomit on me or I'll kill you." He earned a small hesitant nod, but decided not to push it. After all, the man wasn't feeling alright, the explosive man couldn't just force him to feel better.

   "Try and sleep, Denki," smiled Ashido, slightly. "You'll feel better," she said, "and you'll definitely feel better when we drop you off at the airport for Kyouka."

   At the mention of his girlfriend, Kaminari felt a small smile reach his lips. "Yeah..." he murmured, his voice barely reaching Bakugou's ears. "Yeah, I will," he said, nodded slightly, feeling the air from his window hit his face.

   The nauseous feeling didn't vanish, and Kaminari simply felt like hugging someone for comfort, but he knew he'd get none of it. Bakugou simply won't touch him.

   'I hate car sickness.'

HOUR ELEVEN

   No one spoke as Ashido's stomach thundered. She was the most polite girl around, and swore a few times, although she tries to keep it at a minimum. She burps, but obviously apologises after, so she didn't even feel embarrassed as her stomach rumbled.

   She was only slightly impressed how loud it was. "I'm hungry," she decided to add on, as they listened to her stomach rumble a second time.

   "Got that message," muttered Bakugou. He gave Sero's seat a kick. "Is there a rest area 'round here?" he asked, a sigh coming in response as soon as Sero's yelp was finished.

   "Jeez, calm your tits," muttered Sero, looking at the signs. He was lucky that Bakugou didn't hear his muttering, because Kirishima had gulped at those words, even if a chuckle escaped his lips. "There is one five minutes away- hey, you good Denki?" he asked.

   "Yeah yeah," breathed out Kaminari. "Just need this car to stop."

   "Survive five minutes then," shrugged Bakugou, shrugging. "Also, who has the AUX cord?" he asked, seeing the way Kirishima grinned. "Kirishima-"

   "I don't really want you to put your music on," admitted the redhead, keeping hold of his AUX cord.

   "Fucker."

   "Yep!" chuckled Kirishima. "Whatcha gonna do about it?"

   "Ask for my phone back."

   "Oh, uh... right. Sorry," sighed the redhead, handing Bakugou's his phone, his smile dropping as he realised he just gave Bakugou the AUX cord.