12. Fast Enough So We Could Fly Away

"Out of all of us, who's the first one who'll go on the dance floor first? If we are all drunk?" asked Kaminari.

   Currently, all the guests were in an outside area, a sort of park, near the reception building, where they will be spending the evening.

   "Pinky." Everyone knew Ashido's the dancer of the group, so Bakugou's words did not surprise anyone. No one spoke, until Ashido did.

   "I think Kaminari would be first to enter the dance floor, to try and dance but ends up just passing out on the floor," she said, taking another sip at her fourth top-up of champagne. "I wouldn't try to go on the dance floor before the married couple's first dance," she added, taking a long sip of her glass. 

   Sero twirled the empty glass in his hand, shrugging. "If we were all very drunk, I think Bakugou would actually follow Kaminari on the dance floor, and probably would dance on the unconscious body," he chuckled. 

   Bakugou shrugged. "Fair enough," he muttered, receiving a very weak punch on his shoulder.

   "Dude! Don't agree with him!" exclaimed Kaminari, beginning to shake his shoulders. "Swear you won't dance over my dead body!" He yelped as Bakugou grabbed his wrist and twisted it, but let go of it so he didn't injure the electric boy.

   Kirishima sipped his champagne, still on his first glass. He's been quiet for a while, but that wasn't really a surprise, considering he was too busy staring at his other former classmates.

   He particularly watched Todoroki and Midoriya. The two were chatting with All Might, and Midoriya's mother. His eyes scanned the crowd, where he saw his former teacher, Aizawa, speaking with Mineta, whom he really doesn't know why he got invited.

   "Bro. If I start working out, would I look even more handsome?" asked Kaminari, showing everyone his pretty weak muscles.

   "No one can look as good as Kirishima with muscles," said Ashido.

   Kirishima was brought back to reality. "I heard my name," he stated quickly, looking around.

   "They were talking about how creepy you've been acting, staring at everyone." Bakugou's meaningless words brought a pout to the redhead's lips. "Deku is coming over," he muttered.

   "And Todoroki!" added Kaminari, waving as the two now-married approached them.

   "Hey," greeted Todoroki, while Midoriya greeted them with a 'hi.'

   "Are you all having a good time?" asked Midoriya, nervously as Bakugou glared into his soul. "We weren't really sure how to organise it at first, so if you seem a little bored, then don't hesitate to tell us! We'll try to entertain you," he chuckled.

   "Don't bother, Midoriya," smiled Kirishima. "It's really cool this place!" he grinned.

   "The plan for the reception are bigger," warned Todoroki, kinda. "We'll also be doing a first dance," he added.

   "Yeah," chuckled Midoriya. "Well, anyway, enough about us," the group was going to protest, "how has work in Fukuoka been? I heard the villains haven't been attacking recently, so do you guys think there is any undercover villain gangs?" he asked.

   Ashido gasped at that. "Oh my god! I've been thinking the same! But our agency was like, 'oh you talking crap' and didn't believe me! I'm not alone, finally," she laughed, Midoriya laughing along quietly.

   "Most of the stuff we took care of was just idiots fighting with fists," shrugged Sero. "It's been too easy, honestly, but having a break is pretty good," he smiled.