Chapter 7

Harry walked into our room. And sat down on the chair while I was laying on my bed. "I'm sorry for being distant. I just have some internal stuff going on." I looked up from my phone. "It's fine." Harry chuckled. "It's not though." I nodded. "It is. We don't need to be close. Just civil." Harry sighed. "I guess." I put my phone down and got out of bed. "You know our parents wanted to go do something for the two of them alone and almost didn't because of us?" Harry crooked an eyebrow. "Because of us. What did we do?" "They thought we didn't like each other or something." I shrugged. "I like you too much." I heard Harry say under his breath, but decided to not comment on it. "I'm gonna go talk to them." He got up and walked out and I sat down were he was previously sitting and texted Zayn.

L: Ugh Harry is ugh 

Z: You like him. Don't lie

L: I do . That's the probelm .

Z: Problem*

L: Really Zayn . Now ?

Z: It is never a wrong time for correct spelling.

L: Why am I friends with you ?

Z: Cause I tried to get with you once then it went from there.

L: True . Well I'm going to sleep . Talk to you never . 

Z: Whatever. Make a move on Harry I wanna see where this goes. 

L: I don't .

Z: You do.

"Okay maybe I do." I thought to myself.

Harry walked in smiling. "Mission accomplished. We got the whole house to ourselves this weekend." I laughed. "Wow such a big house." "I'm gonna have a few friends over saturday. Go ahead and bring a couple if you want." I got up and put my phone on charger. "Well I only have one friend zayn, but so far Niall is the only one from here." Harry tensed at the name. "You okay?" I asked concerned. He nodded his head. "Just invite Zayn and not Niall?" "No, what's your deal with him? Don't say nothing cause every time I bring him up you start acting weird." Harry shook his head and climb on the top bunk. "We just have history. That's all." I climbed on my bed and sat there thinking. History. What does he mean by history. Harry couldn't have been more vague. I'm bringing Niall. Harry doesn't get to decide who I'm friends with. I guess we'll see what happens then. I ran up to mine and Harry's room and texted Niall and Zayn putting them in a group chat.

L: Small get together at my house Saturday , parents wont be home .

Z: You already know I'm down.

N: Harry wont mind?

L: Harry doesn't get to tell me who I'm friends with . 

Z: So who is this rando messaging?

L: Lol this is Niall . Niall this is Zayn .

N: Sup. I'll be there. Just know Harry wont be happy.

Whatever happened to Harry and Niall will not get in the way of me having fun.