Note

Hey guys!! So I just wanted to say thank u sooo much for those who checked my story out and for those of you who voted. The support means so much to me and it makes me really happy.

Although this note is here to tell u that. I will be taking a hiatus from this story.

The first reason is because of writers block. I never know what to write at all. I just write down random stuff that works with this story until I get to the end of the chapter.

The second reason is that I don't feel connected to the story anymore. When I was going to write chapter 5, I didn't like it. I didn't feel connected to it at all. I felt bored and no emotion at all. I didn't like my writing at all. Thats when I realized that I should just take a break. So this is my decision.

I will be taking a hiatus(a break) from this book until I know what I'm going to write. Until I'm satisfied with it I guess. I don't want to be writing without feeling connected with the story because then I don't feel satisfied with it.

Please understand my decision. Once again thank u so much for those of you who liked this and supported it.
I have no idea how long I will be taking this hiatus.

Reach for the stars my lovlies❤
-loveydoves3145