Chapter 5

A/N
So, today is their wedding, and I decided to make it in the summer time. Most will be skipped,(of the wedding) as I am not willing to look anything up. Hahaha... Ha.
Enjoy! :3

~∆~∆~

Asuna's P.O.V

My stomach grumbled as I allowed a half sized dog to jump on me.

Today was my wedding, and I had spent the night at Lisbeths place. I yawned and opened my eyes.

"Good morning, Valley." I whispered, scratching the large fluffy dogs behind the ears. She gave a tiny sneeze before jumping off.

"Morning Asuna." Lisbeth came in with her short hair dripping slightly, so I'm guessing she just took a shower.

"Good morning!" I beamed with a bright smile. "Exited, now are we?" She raised an eyebrow. "Who wouldn't be?"

" Okay, well calm down. How about we go out for a while? After all, you guys decided you wanted a night wedding. " I nodded.

Moonie and Galaxy were with Kirito and the boys. Galaxy was basically inseparable from Moonie, so thats why.

I quickly got dressed, and went to answer my phone. "Hello, Asuna Yuuki speaking." I said into the phone, turning it on speaker and setting it down as I reached for my brush.

"You mean Asuna Kirigaya, right?" I heard Kirito's chuckle from the backround. "Not yet buddy." I giggled and brushed out my hair.

Kirito suddenly turned on facetime, showing a wrestling Klein and Agil. All I have to say is, Klein was probably having his bones broken right now. I giggled.

We had decided to wear our old aincrad clothes for the wedding. It would be like a normal outfit, there wouldn't be a veil because... Well, I wasn't a virgin, and I didn't really want one.

"HEY!" Kirito yelled as Klein jumped over and grabbed the phone. Then Agil took it, and showed Kirito half killing Klein.

I snorted, and Lis walked in. She took a glance at the phone, she threw her hands up and walked out.

"Okay, I gotta go. Love you!" Kirito threw a air kiss from where he was, and I pretended to catch it. I hung up, and finished doing my hair.

"Ready." I came out, and saw Lisbeth playing with Valley. She nodded, and I attached her leash. We walked out of the house and decided to walk to the cafe.

Honestly, we said it was okay to see each other before the wedding, just not at the wedding, if that makes sense.

As we neared, I saw Kirito, Klein, And Agil. Klein and Agil were chatting, while Kirito leaned against the wall and waited.

I ran up, and he gave a warm smile and wave. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, which he accepted.

"Ewie." Lisbeth made a face, but I ignored it. "I missed you last night." I whispered into his ear. He chuckled. "I didn't sleep last night."

"Why not?" I asked, releasing him. Lisbeth got a table for us, and we walked over. I smelled coffee, cakes, and crassonts. (Those rolls of goodness..)

"Klein decided to get drunk, and he and Agil kept fighting." " Yikes. " "Yeah, I know right!" I giggled, and leaned my head on his shoulder. We watched them argue.

"Are you excited?" Kirito whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded. A waiter came up, "What can I get for you all?" He asked.

"Can I get a hot chocolate, and strawberry cake?" Lisbeth asked. "Coffee and A crassont." Klein decided. "Ill pass." Agil said.