Chapter 14

A/N

I don't know if anyone cares, but yes. this book is coming to an end. The prologue for the sequel was deleted, so I'm rewriting it. I have basketball now, in fact as im writing this I have a game in an half an hour so yeee why not rush this?

(After game. So, it was a tie game even though we did go over time. It was fun.)

~~~~

5 Years Later. First day of school. Asuna got her job as a teacher again at the same school as Asami and Akihiro, being a 7th grade History Teacher now. :3 (I know, Five years is a friggin bunch.) Same school, so ye.

Asuna's P.O.V

"Mommy, Daddy, Wake up!" Akihiro threw himself onto me, Asami on Kirito. "First day of school!" Asami exclaimed happily. I sat up, stretching and rubbing my eyes. I gave a smile. "Okay."

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I raised an eyebrow at Kirito. He yawned in boredom. "Nah, your dad gave me the day off."

"Dad, come play mario kart!" Akihiro got off me and tugged on his fathers arm. "Sorry bud, we gotta get ready." He huffed, crossing his arms. I laughed.

I got up, going downstairs to make breakfast. Valley wagged her tail as she followed me and Asami downstairs.

~∆~∆~

I closed my door, Asami and Akihiro exiting behind me. Technically, today was a school day, but just to get the parents to meet up, talk with the teacher, and the kids to get to know each other.

Asami was wearing a dress, it may look nice, but its actually more of a play dress. Akihiro was wearing overalls and a cap.

"Mommy, can you take woofles until snack?" Asami tugged at my dress. "Sure honey. "

I went and unlocked my classroom. We had to be at school early due to being a teacher, and extra early since this was a private school, meaning middle school, kindergarten, and elementary were mixed. Middle school started early.

I went and turned on the heater. It was cold out, who could blame me? Kirito playfully chased around the kids as I prepped. I heard a knock on the door so I went and got it.

"Hello!" I greeted the kid and parents with a warm smile. It was a young girl, with straight, blonde hair and green eyes. "Come on in everyone." I said, and kids and parents came in while talking. I went over to Asami and Akihiro, kissing them on the cheeks. "Mom!" Akihiro complained while pushing me away playfully.

Some kids and parents laughed a little, making him flush a pink color. "Have a good day you two." I said and they raced outside, yelling at each other. "So those are you two?" A mother came up and asked.

I nodded. "Yes." She smiled, extending a hand. "Akko (zip it about Little Witch Academia. I like the name, okay!?) Fujimori." I took it with a smile. "Asuna Kirigaya."

"And your child would be?" She turned, pointing to a boy in a group. He had brown hair, and blue eyes. "His name is James." ( American names bc lazy af) I nodded.

~∆~∆~

I noticed it was recess. Everyones attention was directed to the knock at the door. Everyone went bacm to talking when it was opened. I cast a glance over, excusing myself from the talk.

"Heres woofles." I handed her the fuzzy stuffed dog. She took it, embracing it. "I wanna play games, Mom!" Akihiro tugged at my dress. "Aki, if you keep bugging your mom about it shes gonna take them away. I mean, she took them away from me. " Kirito said with a childish pout.

"Oh zip it. You needed a break!" I objected. "Fine maybe." He mumbled. I laughed. "Dismissed." I said, kids packing up. a group of boys came and started talking with akihiro which I thought was nice. some girls complemented Asami.

~∆~∆~

WHO WANTED THIS SHORT AF CHAPTER?!