Elle Charming

Elle Charming shook her head as her older brother Chad kept screaming. He was confused by why she would even want to set foot on the Isle.
"It's to help others" Elle stated as she put on her brother's old lettermen jacket that was way too small for him now "Besides mother already okayed it"
"She shouldn't of!"
Elle shook her head as she grabbed her purse walking out of the room. Let her brother rant he wasn't going to be able to stop her. She already promised Evie and she wasn't one to break a promise. Dusting off her blue skirt she stepped outside the school waving to Evie as she climbed on the bus.
"Chad took it well?" Evie joked.
"Not so charming"
The girls shared a laugh as Elle took a seat across from the girl. Although Evie held a calm face Elle could see her fidgeting with her hands. She herself was extremely nervous but she had to see this place. Something was pulling her towards it. The bus started up after they were joined by Ben, Jay and two other kids Elle didn't really know. A few royal guards piled on the bus by request of some worried parents. The short ride was nerve racking but Elle couldn't help but to look out on the water of the sea. Her mother was right, it was pretty. Once on the Isle Elle stepped off the bus with a guard behind her.
"Fan out but be careful buddy system" Ben ordered.
"Wanna be buddies" Evie said touching Elle's shoulder.
"I would be honored" Elle chuckled.
The two girls set off looking at their part of the list with a royal guard behind them a few steps. Elle squeaked slightly as the ground rattled.
"Don't worry Earthquakes are normal here" Evie smiled.
"That's a r-" Elle started but suddenly the ground caved in underneath her feet.
"ELLE!" Evie shouted looking down the sink hold.
"I'm okay!" Elle shouted back.
She groaned as she stood up slowly. Her leggings were ripped and her skirt covered in mud but other wise she was fine.
"Hold on we'll get you out!" A royal guard shouted down.
Elle nodded as she heard a sudden noise. She turned around quickly as she kept hearing footsteps around her.
"Who's there?" She asked turning again towards the sound.
One by one teens covered in dirt and dressed in black stepped out of shadows surrounding her.
"W-Who are you?" She asked.
"Well well Well..."
Elle flinched as a boy with dark blue hair and gray eyes stepped out of the shadows. She hugged herself as she slowly watched his eyes turn to yellow.
"What do we have here?"