Elle Charming

Pain. Pain and blackness is all Elle Charming could see or feel. Where was she? Where was Hayden? Hayden! She recalled as she pushed him out of the way of the crumpling building. Was he alright? She tried to move but her leg was trapped under two pieces of rubble.
"You'll pay for hurting them both!"
Her eyes widen when she heard Hayden yell. At least he was safe but clearly he was fighting someone. She gritted her teeth as she tried to move through the rubble. She made a promise to him, she made a promise and she wasn't going to break it because she was in pain. She tried to move through the rubble but it was useless.
"Please...please let me help him..." she whispered as tears grew in her peacock blue eyes.
Suddenly she heard a squeak. Her eyes blinked through the darkness as her rat friend had crawled towards her.
"Hello..." Elle said defeated.
However the rat squeaked as many more rats came through the cracks of rubble. She smiled as the rats aided in helping her move the rocks. Once she could see the light again she looked down at the rats.
"Thank you friends" she said as she looked around for Hayden.
Her eyes widen when she saw a kneeling Hades  and a Hayden covered in blue flames.
"Oh no..." she whispered before taking off running towards the two.