Elle

Elle Charming sighed as she climbed out of the sink hole dusting off her sleeves as Evie looked at her worried.
"Wanna go back to the bus?" Evie asked.
Elle looked at the last name on her list and shook her head.
"I need to speak with the last one" she said nervously.
Evie frowned but she understood why her friend needed to do what she needed. Elle walked silently as they headed towards Lady Tremaine's salon. She couldn't stop thinking of how the eyes of the boy she saw in the sink hole  changed to a sickly yellow. It haunted her almost. However she was taught to always be kind so she couldn't say anything ill about him. Maybe he was a good guy?
"Elle" Evie said pulling herself from her thoughts.
Elle looked up to the sign Curl and Dye. Evie squeezed her shoulder before asking:
"Want me to come in with you?"
"No, no I have to do this alone" Elle smiled weakly at her friend.
"We'll be right outside scream if you need us.."
Elle nodded as she entered the salon. Her eyes widen when she saw Lady Tremaine herself standing next to a dark haired boy. She clenched her fists digging her nails into her palms as she forced a polite smile.
"Hello"
"Were.closed."
"I apologize for bragging in, but I'm looking for Anthony Tremaine"
"What do you want?" The dark haired boy snapped.
So that's Anthony Elle thought as she continued to smile politely hoping this goes well.
"May I speak to you in private?"
"My God-" Lady Tremaine suddenly said sharply "You're her child"
"Pardon me madam?" Elle asked nervously.
"Cinderella's- I know that polite manner anywhere"
Anthony smirked as he took a few steps towards Elle who flinched when her mother's known name was said. Fear crept up her spine as she took a step back.
"Oh, then we definitely can talk in private" he cooed.
"M-Maybe some other time my friends are waiting" Elle stuttered.
She rushed out of the door however she could hear Anthony was close behind.
"Evie?" She called out for her friend "Evie!"
She turned around to see Anthony coming closer to her. He moved his trench coat revealing a dagger that he slowly took from his belt. Her peacock blue eyes widen as she hurried off in the crowd moving left and right until she found herself making a wrong turn into a dead end. She turned around her heart racing like a humming bird's as Anthony slowly began to corner her.
"Anthony please-" she tried.
However the Tremaine boy didn't back down. He raised his dagger high above his head as Elle brought her arms up to protect herself. However an attack never came.
"I'd leave the little lady alone if I was you"
Elle flinched as her eyes widen as the boy from the sink hole stood with his back towards her holding Anthony's wrist in place.
"Who are the hex are you?!" Anthony snapped.
The boy glanced back at Elle giving her a wink before Anthony screamed in pain. Elle watched in horror as Anthony held his now smoking wrist. He then seemed to crumble like a cookie running away.
"T...Thank you for saving me" Elle said quietly to the blue haired boy.
"Consider it a thank you for what you did little lady"
"What do you mean sir?"
The blue haired boy turned around taking her hand in his as he leaned down in kiss it. She flinched slightly from a slight burning feeling she felt. Her cheeks flushed as the boy smiled down at her.
"You'll know soon enough"
Then he disappeared into the crowd of the market place. Elle looked at her hand that now had a small burnt kiss mark on her hand. Who is that blue haired boy?