Hayden

Hayden walked over to Elle's cell unlocking it as he offered the daughter of Cinderella his hand.

"Not fair to keep a princess locked up when she was so willing to help us" Hayden told Ace.

"What are you getting at?" Ace asked.

Hayden sighed as he knew his second in command was always a little late on the update. Running a hand through his blue hair Hayden smirked as he looked at Elle who had a rat hiding behind her glass like slippers. Why do princesses always have weird animal sidekicks?  Elle herself however hadn't taken his hand as he could tell the princess knew something was up. Hayden sighed as he was trying not to get annoyed. So he simply smirked as he looked over at Ace.

"The goal is to show Auradon we are a force to worry and fear, and whats the best way to do that?"

When Ace still didn't respond Hayden rolled his eyes. Maybe it really was a stereotype for villian's to have idiot second in commands and princesses to have weird animals,not that that really mattered anymore. 

"Just go get Hannah and Yvette" 

Ace just nodded as he ran off to get the two fellow followers of Hayden. The rat at Elle's feet climbed up to the girl's shoulder as Elle looked at Hayden.

"What are you planning on doing?" she asked nervously.

"To make one fear you you have to make their kin like you" 

Elle's eyes widen as she clenched her fists. Hayden was shocked but what the timid girl he had seen standing her ground.

"There is no way I'll be like you or your friends" 

Hayden just smirked as he reached over caressing a strand of the girl's blonde hair making her move away. 

"We'll see about that"