Hayden

"I can't believe you stood up to Claude Frollo" Hayden laughed as he climbed up a few crates.
"There was no reason to harm those kids" Elle stated following him.
"Yeah but guys insane"
"My friend Maddie Hatter is worse"
Hayden chuckled as he looked back to see her smiling at him. His face felt warm as he quickly looked away. He was surprised by the girl's courage. Wonder which parent that comes from? Suddenly it began to rain and Elle let out a laugh.
"What?" Hayden asked.
She covered her mouth as she pointed at the steam coming out of his hands and hair. He could see the small smile under her hand and normally he get angry with  someone laughing at him but if anything he felt...happy.
"Yes yes very amusing" he muttered.
"It's kinda cool"
"Cool?"
Elle nodded as she placed her hands over his slightly disturbing the steam. His heart was pounding in his chest as she looked up into his eyes.
"It's just magical that's all"
Hayden opened his mouth to say something when suddenly the crates moved from under their feet! He grabbed onto Elle hugging her to his body as his back hit the rough ground.
"Ow" he muttered as Elle looked down at him with wide eyes.
"Are you alright?!" She asked.
"Hey I'm..." Hayden started as he looked into her eyes "I'm fine.."
The two didn't say anything as they were frozen in a moment. Then Hayden took a chance....