Damon Salvatore

You knew it was a bad idea to return to Mystic Falls, it was your version of the Hell zone

You knew it was a bad idea to return to Mystic Falls, it was your version of the Hell zone. You were always right, but you decided to go against your own advice for once.
When you'd first heard that Stefan Salvatore had shown up again in your hometown you guessed that Damon Salvatore wouldn't be too far behind.

You took that as your queue to show up out of the blue, making sure they were on their best behaviour. After 50 years of being apart you kind of knew it was going to be a hell of a reunion. The three musketeers back together. You, Stefan and Damon.

"What are you doing here Damon?"Stefan stood his ground, frustrated. He wasn't too pleased to see his brother.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot."Damon teased.
You walked towards the pair, your black heels clashing against the concrete. Before you had even spoken the vampires heads snapped towards yours. Drinking in your appearance. You couldn't take your eyes off Damon, his gaze lingered on you longer than Stefan's did. He looked the same however this time you were more drawn to him.

"Stop being dramatic Damon, that's my job"you rolled your eyes and stood in front of the boys. Both of their mouths dropping open involuntary.

"I knew it would only be a matter of time before you showed up as well, what a reunion"Damon clapped although no one clapped along with him. You and Stefan stood staring blankly at the eldest Salvatore.

"It's only fitting I mean the Trio's back!"you raised your hand excitedly, waiting awkwardly for a high five. It was your turn to receive the blank stares.

"No? Okay"you slowly lowered your hand.

"Stefan thought that he could have a quiet and easy life back in Mystic Falls"Damon wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

Your eyebrows furrowed together before you choked with laughter.
"Oh no, life is not that easy. Well definitely not for me anyway Stefan since you turned me into a bloodsucking maniac"you tilted your head to the side, flashing him a sarcastic smile.

"You're still mad at me for turning you. Y/n that was 60 years ago!"Stefan sighed.

"I kinda figured that I should make the most of it. I'm just never gonna let you forget it for as long as I live which would have been a minimum of 80 years but you fed me your blood and then you killed me so it's now been extended to forever because you turned me into a VAMPIRE!"you exclaimed pointing your finger at the younger Salvatore brother.

"I could always kill you off"Stefan joked, even though he wouldn't admit it he was secretly glad that you were back in Mystic Falls with him. It would be just like old times.

"You wouldn't dare"Damon smiled mischievously.

"I think I'm gonna stick around, this could be fun"you hummed to yourself as you flicked Damon's arm off of your shoulder.
Damon's eyes widened as he watched you walk away.

"Brother you know that if y/n is back in town I definitely have to stay, I would say I'm sorry but I'm not"Damon patted his brothers shoulder before running down the road after you.

Stefan stood frozen in the middle, his best friend and his evil brother were back in town. Things were bound to get sticky.