Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

The music blasted from your house all the way down the Bonnie's street, it was at least a 15 minute walk but you could hear it as soon as you stepped foot outside Bon's house.

Although you didn't realise it was coming from your house until you entered your driveway. The music was so loud you were seriously scared for your glass objects.
You cupped your hands over your ears as you arrived at your front door however it didn't really do much.

You stomped towards your living room after slamming your big wooden door. That would have been a hell of an entrance-enough to startle anyone but it had been a waste because you nobody hear it over the music.

You were just about to shut off the loud base when you spotted something interesting, Damon Salvatore was dancing around your living room. His shirt buttons undone so you caught a glimpse of his perfectly toned body.

You had to look away, worried that a blush was going to creep up onto your cheeks.

He was rotating in circles, swaying his body around taking sip after sip of your very expensive bourbon that you'd managed to keep for at least 4 years.

"Are you deaf or something?!"you yelled finally. It's a good thing Damon was a vampire otherwise he definitely wouldn't have been able to hear you over the racket.

He spun around, shrugging as if he didn't know what you were saying.

"I SAID ARE YOU-"you began to yell louder over the music, a smirk flashed onto Damon's face as he switched the music off leaving your screaming voice echoing around the house.

You stopped as soon as you heard the sound of your own voice.
"Why are you yelling y/n?"Damon asked mischievously.

"When I agreed to letting you stay here I didn't agree to all these concerts"you rolled your eyes as you started to lean on your door frame.

"I didn't think it was that loud"Damon shrugged.

"The whole of Mystic Falls probably heard it, in fact the Mikaelson's probably heard it all the way in New Orleans"you shook your head.

"Live a little y/n"Damon hummed as he twirled around you.

"Why are you in a good mood anyway, I thought you were plotting your revenge against everyone who had ever crossed you?"you furrowed your eyebrows together.

"I have decided to let it all go, I figured that if I'm staying here with you I shouldn't bring danger to your door"he explained.
How considerate.

"That's great, because I was probably on your revenge list anyway"you mumbled as you grabbed your car keys from your leather jacket.

"Where are you going now?!"Damon pouted.

"As much as I would love to stay and burst my ear drums even more I have to unfortunately go and meet someone"you sighed as you picked up the stake that lay peacefully in your weapons draw.

Damon's eyes narrowed at you.
"I'm coming with you"he stated as he began to button up his shirt. Inside a part of you was bummed at the fact he was covering his body.
You shook the feeling away.

"Why?"you asked curiously.

"Well I can't have my beautiful roommate dying on me now can I?"he grinned.

"Also your holding it wrong"he gestured towards the stake in your hands.

"Am not"you scowled as you made your way to the car.