Klaus Mikaelson

You stood outside alongside Elijah and Rebekah the cold winters air almost peircing your naked skin, they didn't give you time to grab an extra layer of clothing so you were just wearing a vest and your bed shorts

You peered up at the warehouse, it was too big for the three of you, you'd never find Klaus in time.

"We have to split up"Rebekah informed.

"Woah no one said anything about splitting up"you protested, you were only protesting out of fear.

"Well I am now"Rebekah shot back.

"How am I supposed to defend myself, I have nothing"you exclaimed, your eyes widening.

"Your a vampire y/n, embrace it"Elijah sent you a small smile before patting you on the shoulder.

"Guys you know I'm not using my powers I haven't been taught anything"you spluttered before looking over to them. Only to find that they had vanished.

"Great thanks"you muttered sarcastically, rolling your eyes.

You walked over to the nearest wall and ripped a drain pipe from its structure.

"Like I said I'm not using my vampire powers"you breathed out quietly.

That summer you had been turned into a vampire unwillingly, you were part of a revenge plan against Klaus and they thought that turning you would hurt him. You had never wanted the vampire life, being best friends with Rebekah brought you closer to the mythical creatures but you never wanted to become one.

You didn't understand why they thought that your life would have any impact on Klaus'. You hated eachother.

In fact as you walked slowly and cautiously down the dull grey warehouse corridors, heavy metal pipe in hand your mind started to wonder.

"What am I doing here?"you sighed.

You were saving Klaus from some ancient witches and vampires, again you didn't understand why you were risking your last life for him.

You spun around as you heard shuffling and banging coming from above, your lips slightly parted as you concentrated on ceiling.

The banging got louder and you could hear a echoed cry of pain coming towards you.

"Klaus"you whispered, before springing into action.

No one messed around when it came to you and Klaus, the two of you hated each others guts, but you would also protect each other with your lives.

You had a love that was deeper than anything, it was unexplainable and terrifying but it was also the best feeling in the world.

Klaus felt the connection as well, in fact it frightened him to death because he had never been drawn to a woman like he was to you.