Stefan Salvatore

Caroline and Damon watched at Stefan poured himself a glass of wine

Damon rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Instead of drinking your problems away, why don't you help us with our problem"Damon sat on the couch, his arms resting on the back.

"Let me think about it"Stefan mumbled before taking a sip from his crystal clear glass.

Before Caroline could thank him for his cooperation Stefan let out a sigh.
"No"he bluntly added.

"What do you mean no?"Caroline shot back, her patience was wearing thin.

"I mean I thought about it and I'm saying no"The younger Salvatore explained as he folded his arms showing off his muscles. He leaned back on his chair carelessly.

"Look, Brother I don't know what happened to you. But you need to snap out of this bitch attitude before I snap your neck"The eldest Salvatore hissed.

"Damon!?"Caroline exclaimed nudging the vampire in his side.

"What?!"Damon raised his hands, protesting his innocence.

"Not helping!"she replied quietly.

"Mystic Falls is in Danger"Bonnie entered the room, getting straight to the point.

"I don't care"Stefan raised his eyebrows at the group.

"I don't care about anything anymore"he added as he pushed himself up from his chair walking over to the window. It was like he'd lost interest in everything.

"Right, well I guess we're going to have to go and save y/n's life then since you don't care"Alaric walked into the living room sporting a rather large vervain gun.

"What?"Stefan spun around quickly, making eye contact with the group for the first time.

"Oh now he's interested"Damon rolled his eyes.