Stiles Stilinski

You quickened your pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky

Up to now, the sky had been blue and clear but it was changing. You took this as a sign that other aspects of your life were changing.

Quite Literally and drastically, You were a descendant of Mother Nature so your soul was beautifully intertwined with the atmosphere.

Your mood affected the nature in Beacon hills and that included the weather.

You weren't phased at the fact that a few people knew about your family tree, Beacon hills was practically home to the supernatural.

Your best friends were supernatural. In fact you were in a pack.

The beautiful cocktail-blue shade that once covered the sky was beginning to darken into gravel-grey.
Large pillows of cloud were forming, blotting out the old-gold colour of the sun.

You got the first splatter of rain when you were standing outside the Beacon hills high school Droplets of moisture began to fall from the never ending sky above.

All week you'd been getting headaches and visions, causing a week long fog. Lydia, Scott and the rest of the pack had noticed your change in mood, and the weather. A storm was coming and you were waiting for it to hit.

You had been standing still outside the school for what seemed like hours. Your heart beating out of your chest. Your heart only ever did this when Stiles was around.

As you bit your lip you took numerous steps towards the school, coming to a sudden halt when you spotted Roscoe, Stiles' Jeep parked in the empty school car park.

Blood splattered across the floor, almost in a pattern. Your fear levels increased, scared for yourself and Stiles. The boy you'd grown up with, your best friend and the boy who you'd accidentally fallen in love with. All week Stiles hadn't noticed the change in weather, he didn't know you were back from traveling he hadn't seen you.

A loud glass shattering yell came from within the school, tears erupted from your eyes and the rain became more intense along with your emotions. You jumped into action, sprinting towards the entrance, throwing the door open so violently you were surprised it didn't come off of its hinges.

"STILES"

You screamed his name repeatedly as you ran down the corridors of the deserted high school. You tripped and slid around on the squeaky floors following the blood spots.