Theo Raeken

You stood opposite Theo, dust and rubble covered your clothes, your hair was soaking wet

Bruises and scratches were scattered over your body. You struggled to part your lips slightly because of your bust lip. Blood trickling down your chin.

The building was severely damaged, the lights were hanging off the ceiling sparks flying out of them like fireflies, dust fell through the walls onto your heads.

It was like it was going to collapse at any moment.

You and Theo had just spent the last three hours fighting off the enemies that were trying to break the pack apart. This was the first time you'd worked together since Theo had returned from hell.

Before Theo had been sent away you and him were a tight unit, that's what you thought anyway. Little did you know what Theo was plotting with the dread doctors.

Theo had no intention of hurting you, he also had no intention of falling in love with you but plans change.

He didn't realize the seriousness of his actions until you were knocked out cold in the sewers. Wires attached to your skin like leeches.

You sighed, running your hands through your dripping wet hair.

Your eyes met Theo's and you sent him a small smile.

"We did it"you nodded quietly.

"We did"he returned the nod but a smile was nowhere to be seen.

He took a step towards you, he wasn't as beaten up as you were.

"Y/n, you need to get help. You're head it's uhh-

You reached up and felt your head, it was damp with blood.

"Oh yeah"you sighed as you made your way slowly to the door that was hanging off its hinges.

You stopped in your tracks when you realized Theo wasn't following.

"Aren't you coming?"you asked as you spun around to face the boy.

He hesitated for a second before shaking his head.

He turnt around and made his way to the exit.
Your heart started to race.

"So what? Is this it? Your just going to leave?"you called out to him. The vulnerable side of you was threatening to show.

"There is nothing left for me here y/n"Theo sighed before taking another step.

"I'm here"you shot back.

He paused, and spun around quicker than you did.

"Y/n, whenever I look at you I just want to hold you but I feel sick because of what I did to you. The guilt is too much"Theo explained.

"I've forgiven you"you mumbled.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness"he took a big step towards you.

"Theo you've left me once already, and it broke me. The worst thing you can do now is walk out that door and leave me again not when we've just been through all of that"you frowned.

Theo sighed with relief, he slowly raised his arm holding out his hand.

"What if you walk through that door with me?"he smiled.

You reached out your arm and after months of craving his touch your fingers intertwined together.