chapter 1

You've known the boys all your life. When you were about 19 you started working with them. Doing the research and finding cases. One day you'd had enough of never being included in the action. You left a note that read:

"Sam, Dean I'm sorry.. I had to leave I couldn't take the constant worrying about you two. You never called you check in only when you needed more info. I love you both but I need space. I'm gonna hunt on my own for a while..hopefully one day our paths will cross again...

                            - love Y/N "

Sam had, had a crush on you since middle school. When he had gotten dumped at Bobby's (your dad's). He never had the guts to tell you, and you never had to nerve to tell him either.

You had been gone for 4 months. They never stopped searching for you. Even Bobby didn't know of your where-a-bouts. Ellen and Jo (your mother and sister) had been worried sick every night they'd ask any hunter that had walked in the door if they'd heard anything about you. They'd get a few leads but the leads would never pan out. One day you decided to call Sam. You needed help on a hunt.

"Hey...Sammy?"

" Y/N!! Where've you been? Why haven't you called?!" Sam replied.

"I'm sorry Sammy I've just been busy I'll explain later. I need your help. I've been hunting this rugaru for a few weeks now and every time I think I'm getting close he winds up being 5 steps ahead of me. I'm in Clinton, Iowa. Please hurry Sam. I can't handle anymore deaths by this asshat on my hands. "

" We'll pack now and be on our way by sundown. And Y/N please be careful.." Sam said thoughtfully.

*6 hours later*

(It was 2 a.m.)

You waited up for Sam and Dean to get there.

They walked into the door. Sam and Dean looked relived. Dean had his phone in hand, with your mother on the line.

"Y/N Anne Singer! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! TAKING OFF LIKE THAT AND NOT TELLING NO BODY ANYTHING! AFTER THIS HUNT I WANT YOU HOME!"

"Okay momma I understand. I'm sorr-" you were cut off.

"Damn right your sorry, young lady. You bout gave your entire family a heart attack."

You tell her you'd talk to her tomorrow, then hang up and filled Sam and Dean in on the case.

There was only one bed in the room Dean had gotten so you offered for Sam to stay in your room and share a bed with you. He said yes for obvious reasons. You ask if he wants to shower first, and being the gentleman he is he allows you to go first. You getnojt of the shower and realize you didn't bring clothes into the bathroom with you. You crack the door open.

"Hey uhh Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Can you pass me that Led Zepplin t-shirt on the bed?"

He tosses it to you. Your black lace panties that you had wrapped within the shirt had fallen into the floor. Sam spots them, his eyes widen, and your face turns red.

"Sam...can you hand me those..too...please?" You say in a shake, embarrassed voice.

He hands them to you. You come out of the bathroom towel wrapped around your hair and you go grab a water then take it to the bedside table.  Sam stares at your smooth legs, then his eyes start to drift higher. You pretend not to notice. Sam hops into the shower for a quick rinse. Then come to bed. You both share the blanket due to it being so cold that it's snowing. He looks at you and you exchange looks of lust and attraction.