chapter 3

You woke up that morning to Sam spooning you in bed. Obviously the big lug was the big spoon. You gently move his hand in an attempt not to wake him up but he does anyway.

"Morning baby." He said with a sweet smile on his chiseled face. His eyes still groggy from sleeping.

"Good morning my love." You lean in to kiss him.

Just then you heard Dean knocking on the door. You get up, still only wearing the t-shirt and panties, and you answer the door.

"What Dean?" You say flipping your long hair back.

"Wow...Y/N you changed since we last saw you..." Dean says looking you up and down, "but anyways let's get going. I already ganked the rugaru. I couldn't sleep last night. I kept hearing moaning coming from one of the rooms."

*interally Sam thought* "that's because I finally got to fuck the girl of my dreams"

"Alright I'll pack up but can we get breakfast I'm starving." You reply to Dean.

"Yeah that's fine. We'll go to Big Gerson's on the way out of town."

Sam got up and packed both of your guys' bags and took them to the impala.

As you were getting in baby. You and Sam look at each other, mouthing, "I love you," so Dean couldn't see.

A few hours into the drive back to Harvelle's you start feeling sick, so Sam climbs into the back with you. You lay your head on his lap, and he runs his fingers through your hair.

"You'll be okay munchkin. " he says aloud.

Dean stops off to get some road food. You and Sam stay in the car. As soon as Dean entered the store, Sam slowly gravitated his hand toward your womanhood.

"I love how you wore a skirt for daddy. "

He moved over your panties, stuck his middle and ring finger into your mouth to get them wet, then inserted them into your opening. You couldn't help but make tiny whimpering noises in the attempt not to moan loudly in the super store parking lot. After a few inserts he removes his fingers to play with the swollen clit of yours. You grab the back of his neck aggressively and position yourself to kiss him passionately. You turn over and undo his pants to expose his bulging member. He takes his jacket off to cover up your head, as you insert the large hard cock into your mouth.

Dean returns to the car, and all you hear is, " she started complaining about the sun hurting her eyes."

Dean let it go and go back into baby. You guys were back on the road. Sam was about to lose control. He kept throwing his head back in pleasure. When Dean asked about it he just said he kept dosing off.

After a few minutes Sam engulfs your throat with milky warm liquid. You put his member away and remove the jacket from your head.

A few hours later, you finally reach Harvelle's. Sam doesn't bother waking you up, he picks you up and carries you inside. That's where.your mother, Ellen, woke you up.

"Girl are you nuts? Not only did you have me worried, your father was worried too. "

You ignore what has just been said and tightly hug your mother.

"What were you thinkin idget. I could just kill you if you weren't my kid. " Bobby said with a sigh of relief.

Jo and Ash come out of the kitchen. Jo's arms open wide.

"I missed you, mouse."

"Missed you too, squrriel." You replied.

"I'm going back to live with the boys an-" you were interrupted by Ellen.