chapter 8

You're out with your mother and sister trying on wedding dresses. You were getting so frustrated because you couldn't find anything that fit you and your 6 month belly yet. Then you tried on a embroidered lace fit and flair with a sweetheart neckline. It hugged your beautiful curves. When you walked out to show your family, your mother busted into tears.

"I can't believe my baby is getting married."

"Momma I know. I'm growing up but please don't cry. No matter what kind of cry it is your tears make me sad. This is supposed to be happy."

You walk over to her and attempt to hug her without crushing your belly.

"This is the one. What do you guys think?"

"I love it darlin."

"Its perfect sissy."

You go back into the white dressing room and change back into your clothes. You take the dress to the front counter and take your wallet out to pay. Just then you hear your father's voice.

"Oh you put that away you idget. The least I can do is pay for this."

You put your wallet away and thank you Bobby by hugging him.

"Thanks pops."

You grab your dress and head back to the bunker. You hide your dress in Kevin's room, then head into the kitchen to find Sam preparing dinner.

"Are we gonna ever talk about what Crowley said?"

"No. He knows nothing of our children. He's just trying to psych you out. You gotta ignore it." Sam replies.

*2 and a half months later*
Today's the day

"Sam! Sam! Dammit Sammy! Wake up! It's time, the babies are coming!"