chapter 7

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes Sammy!" You say as tears come out of your eyes.

"I love you baby." Sam says as he pulls you in to kiss you.

Later that night he took you to get some baby stuff. Just the basics, diapers, toiletries, and two cribs.

Every time you looked at him he had a smile from ear to ear, but you didn't even know if you wanted to keep them. You had just recently turned 20. You didn't know if you were ready for kids. You would never think about abortion, but adoption is a whole different story.

You got back to the bunker. Dean and Jo had went to Dean's room..you didn't know why, considering she claimed to hate him. You walk past the door and hear moaning. You knew exactly what that meant so you didn't even bother opening the door. You just go straight to the kitchen, your parents are there making food. They're celebrating your pregnancy.

Just then Crowley pops in.

"Those children are cursed."

"What? What are you talking about?" You ask in confusion.

"The babies you carry in your womb. They are half Sam right?"

"Well obviously."

"They still have some of Hazel's blood inbedded in their cells." Crowley said.

"That's not gonna change anything. They will not be exposed go demon blood. "

"You will see soon, love." He said flashing out of the room.

You and Sam exchanged worried looks.

***

Sorry about this short chapter.