Bullied

February Ages 7-8

Valentines Day. The day for love. The day Dan loved and Phil hated.

"Hey Phil!" Dan said and jumped on Phil's back.

"Ah! Jeez Dan you gave me a fright." Phil said while giggling. Dan chuckled and kissed Phil's cheek, which left him a blushing mess.

"So my mom has a date with some guy..I think his name is like nugget or something? I don't know. But I don't want to be alone so you're coming over!" Dan said proudly.

"Okay sure. What time?" Phil asked.

"Right after school silly! You can ride my bus." Dan said and Phil smiled and nodded. Suddenly Sophia came up to that gays-I mean guys what.

"Hey Dan!" Sophia said a bit nervously.

"Hey Soph! What's up?" He said, and Phil protectively wrapped his arms around Dan.

"Well it's Valentine's Day.." Sophia said blushing a bit.

"Yep." Dan said bluntly.

"A day for..celebrating love and affection.." She said shyly.

"Yep." Dan said not really paying attention, but Phil was. Phil was focused more than he was on a pop quiz. There's no way this bitch is gonna-

"So I was wondering if you'd-"

"Oh Sophia. I don't was wondering if you could help me with something." Jeremy said quickly, interrupting Sophia noticing what she was about to do.

"Maybe in a minute Jer..I need to-"

"Need to help me? Yeah that'd be great!" Jeremy said and yanked Sophia to the desk. Dan shrugged and sat in Phil's lap and planned what they were going to do as they waited for class to start.

"Jeremy! Why would you do that?!" Sophia complained and Jeremy shrugged.

"What's up Lezzie and Mr. Takis. What's the conversation?" Chosen said and popped out of a random dimension.

"Lezzie?" Sophia questioned.

"Yeah. Because you kissed-"

"OKAY OKAY!" Sophia yelled which caused a bit of attention.

"So gays-I mean guys, sorry wrong group, what are we talking about?" Chosen asked as he started painting a penis on Cindy's homework.

"Well Jeremy stopped me from asking Dan to be my boyfriend and I'm pissed at him!" Sophia complained.

"Soph..Look I don't think Dan is interested in you like that..how about we just hang out tonight." Chosen suggested, not realizing how it sounded as he was drawing a hairy nutsack.

"Hangout tonight..? Oh! Okay..sure!" Sophia said smiling and blushing a bit. Meanwhile Jeremy was fucking pissed. He was going to ask Sophia to hangout tonight.

"K cool..and done!" Chosen said proudly and chucked the marker in the trash can. Sophia giggled a bit and Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't that funny.." Jeremy said.

"C'mon Mr. Takis lighten up! Have a snicker, you're not yourself when your hungry." Chosen said and pulled out a snicker from his pocket.

"W-What! How!?" Jeremy asked, confused to where he got a snicker.

"Don't worry about." He said and patted Jeremy's hair.

"And then we can watch the princess bride!" Dan said. We was currently still in Phil's lap as he was writing down movies for them to watch. Dan loved romcoms. Phil didn't like them as much but he'd do anything for Dan. Wait what?

"Sure." Phil said and kissed Dan's cheek. Dan blushed and giggled a bit and leaned back into Phil's arms. Suddenly Mr. Pedro busted in.

"Sorry I'm late class. Everyone go back to their original seats."

"Yes Daniel?" The teacher asked as Dan raised his hand.

"It's Dan actually..but anyway can I go to the bathroom?" Dan asked.

"I don't know. Can you?" Mr. Pedro said smirking. Dan groaned and just left the class. When he walked in the bathroom he froze in fear. Buggs, Nick, and Patrick was in there.

"Well Well..Look who it is boys. Where's your fag boyfriend?" Nick said laughing darkly. Suddenly Dan didn't have to go to the bathroom anymore.

"I-I don't have a boyfriend.." Dan said quickly and tried leaving but was yanked by his shirt collar.

"Yeah you do it's that ugly dick Phil." Buggs said and Dan felt tears well up in his eyes.

"Don't call him that! He's not ugwy!" Dan cried.

"Fucking speak correctly!" Patrick yelled and slapped him. The three boys laughed until the bell that said school was over rang.

"Quick kick his ass!" Nick demanded and all three boys started kicking Dan's and even stomping on his head a bit. Suddenly the bathroom door opened.

"Dan..?" A voice said. It was none other then Phil Lester.

"Hewp!" Dan cried and suddenly he heard fast footsteps.

"Holy shit! Let him go now!" Phil demanded darkly.

"Or what?" Buggs threatened. Three second graders were nothing compared to his step father. Phil could take them easily.

"Or I'll rip your eye sockets out, staple your mouth shut and then rip it back open, staple the tip of your dick to your stomach and then cut off your fingers. Now Leave!" Phil yelled. Even Phil was a little scared of himself. He had no idea where that came from. Suddenly all three boys ran up and Phil ran up to Dan.

"Phiw?" Dan asked with tears in his eyes. He was embarrassed that his lisp would come back when he was scared or embarrassed.

"It's okay Dan. C'mon let's go back to your place."

"My mom is already on her date so we're alone." Dan said weakly. His face hurt a lot.

"C'mon. I'll fix you up." Phil joked and Dan smiled. Phil carried Dan in the bathroom and placed him in the tub.

"Did they hurt you anywhere else?" Phil asked gently and Dan nodded.

"They kicked my ribs, back, and stomach." Dan said.

"Take your shirt off. I'm going to put some cream on your face and back, Okay?" Phil said gently and Dan nodded, taking his shirt off. Phil looked around in the cabinet before finding what he needed. When he looked back he saw Dan quietly sobbing.

"Hey hey, what's wrong bear?" Phil asked gently as he caressed Dan's face.

"'M sorry.." Dan said and Phil looked at him confused.

"What for?" Phil asked and Dan cried a bit louder.

"For having to show you my ugly body. I'm only eight and I'm already so ugly.." Dan said crying and Phil looked at him in disbelief.

"What!? Who said that!?" Phil asked.

"Buggs.." Dan said and Phil shook his head and started applying the cream over Dan's bruises.

"Fuck them. Let me know if they bother you again. And Dan your body isn't ugly okay? Believe me. You're so pretty." Phil said and kissed Dan cheek. Dan blushed and laughed a bit.

After Phil was done, Phil gave Dan his own hoodie, even though they were at Dan's house. The two boys sat down and watched 'The Princess Bride', just like Phil had said.

Man that was a whole lot of gay. You guys are going to like nugget.