(Don't) kiss me

Roadwork ahead?

Also For anyone wondering why there's 36 instead of like 40, I combined a couple of chapters. Also damn so many people hate Millie😂

February Ages 9-10

For the past month Phil had become good friends with Millie. Phil has been trying so hard to like her. He really did. Phil knew Millie liked him, it was obvious. So on Valentine's Day Phil invited her over.

"I can't believe you like Millie. It's weird." Dan said.

"How?" Phil asked confused.

"Because when you liked Sophia you never acted on it but now you are acting on it. It's..interesting." Dan said, ignoring the slight sting in his heart.

"Yeah.." Phil said nervously.

"So when she coming over?" Dan asked.

"Tomorrow at nine am." Phil said and Dan nodded.

"Should we invite them over?" Dan asked.

"Who?" Phil said confused.

"The group." Dan said bluntly and Phil nodded.

"So you're going to try and kiss her?" Chosen said and Phil nodded.

"Better be kissing her and not Finn.." Jack whispered bitterly. Finn glared at him and pulled Jack into his lap. Phil and Finn were the only ones that heard.

"Alright! My main and gonna be a virgin anymore. High five!" Chosen said and raised his hand. Phil rolled his eyes and put Chosen's hand down.

"I'm just going to kiss her. Jeez calm down." Phil said and Chosen shrugged.

"How do you know she likes?" Jeremy asked. Lately Sophia has been more distant from the group. She only talked to Dan, Jermey, and Chosen.

"I can tell." Phil said.

"Alright So how are you going to do it?" Chosen asked.

"What do you mean? I'm going to press my lips up against hers." Phil said like it was obvious.

"I know that dumbass! I mean-"

"Don't swear in front of Jackie." Finn said, interrupting Chosen.

"Right I mean how are you going to lead up to it?" Chosen asked and Phil shrugged.

"I don't know." Phil said awkwardly.

"Well we have to pick out a good outfit!" Jack said excited.

"Alright." Phil said, not really caring. Jack squealed in happiness.

"Yay! Everyone bring out a fuck ton of outfits!" Jack said excited and got off Finn's lap.

"Don't swear Jackie."

"Okay first things first, the jacket has to go. Why do you always wear it?" Jack asked confused.

"None of your business." Phil said bitterly, nobody knew who the Jacket really belonged to, and he planned on keeping it that way. "And I'm keeping it on."

"Why don't you just take it off-"

"Jackie let Phil wear the Jacket." Finn whispered in Jack's ear and kissed Jack's cheek.

"O-Okay.." Jack said while blushing madly. "I got Chosen to steal some of Nugget's hair gel." Jack said and handed it to Dan. "You're good at hair Dan, you do his hair I'll take care of the outfit." Jack said and the rest walked to Dan's room.

"Welcome to Dan's beauty parlor I shall make you more handsome than you already are my king." Dan said and bowed. Phil giggled and sat in the chair.

Dan put some hair gel in his hands and sat on Dan's lap. Phil blushed a bit as be felt Dan run his hands through his hair. Dan was extremely close, Phil could feel his breath. Even though Phil planned on kissing Millie, Phil couldn't help but lean in. Dan noticed and his heart started racing. Phil noticed that he was..also leaning in?

They were barely a centimeter away from kissing. They both wanted to change that. Dan almost closed the gap until

"ALRIGHT WE GOT THE SEX CLOTHES!" Chosen yelled. They both immediately pulled back, red faced and hearts racing. Dan got off Phil's lap and sat on Phil's bed. They walked in and put the clothes down.

"Okay so first you have to decide what theme you want." Jack said.

"Theme?" Phil asked confused and Jack sighed.

"Yes theme! Do you want mysterious, wild, colorful, emo, bad boi, what do you want! I'm not a mind reader." Jack huffed and Finn laughed.

"Ok um..bad boi?" Phil said confused. Jack nodded and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a white shirt.

"Wait I don't have any of that in my closet?" Dan said confused.

"Don't ask. Now Phil go change in the bathroom." Jack said and Phil nodded, heading to the bathroom.

"So you guys aren't going to be there for this right?" Dan asked.

"No of course not! But I will want the juicy details tomorrow." Chosen said.

"Juicy? That's not how kissing works Chosen." Dan said while trying not to gag.

"Then you clearly haven't kissed Cindy." Chosen said.

"And thank god." Dan sighed. Suddenly Phil walked out the bathroom looking like a ten year old badass. Dan noticed a weird feeling in his stomach but chose to ignore it.

"How do I look?" Phil asked nervously. To be honest he looked like a mini greaser from the book 'The Outsiders'.

"You look good! Let's just hope Millie likes the bad boi look." Chosen said and Phil nodded.

After a while everyone left and the two gays I mean what went to sleep.

The next day Dan redid Phil's hair and outfit and Phil anxiously waited in his room. Suddenly Phil heard the doorbell and Tiffany's voice.

"Oh hi you must be Millie! It's a pleasure to meet you. Phil is upstairs in his room, just go upstairs and take a right." Phil heard Tiffany say. Suddenly Phil heard footsteps walking upstairs and then a knock on his door.

"Phil?" Millie asked.

"C-Come in." Phil said, his voice cracking a bit. Suddenly the door opened and Millie also looked prettied up. He guesses the girls must've done that.

"Hey Phil.." Mille said awkwardly while blushing. Phil tried to think about how he should play this.

"Hey Mils." Phil said standing up. "So what do you want to do?" Phil asked.

"I-I don't really mind." Milly said.

They ended up watching Coraline, a movie that was still scary to them, well just scary to Milly. Millie was jumping at almost every scene and hiding in Phil's arms. Phil tried to like but he wouldn't. He hoped when he kissed her it'd change his mind. Suddenly the movie ended and Millie looked up.

"Well that was a scary movie." Millie said, laughing a bit.

"What? Oh yeah.." Phil said. Millie looked up at him and started to lean in. Phil decided close the gap, lips touching Millie's.

It was cold. She had cold lips. It honestly just felt..weird. Her lips were juicy and Phil didn't like it. It didn't feel bad but it didn't feel good. At least when I kissed Finn and I didn't hate it but this..I god I'm going to vomit. Phil thought. Suddenly he pulled away, ignoring the urge to gag. Millie smiled at him and Phil awkwardly smiled back.

He had just lost his second kiss to Millie Bobby Brown, and he didn't like it.

Phil was fucking terrified.

Fun fact: I have ADD, a small lisp, and a very small stutter. That's why I don't really like talking lol.