Reunite

Guys I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I got really busy. I'll explain after this chapter ends but since I didn't update yesterday..let's just say look forward to something in five chapters;)

February Ages 16-17

"So then she was like 'no it's the wrong use of your' and then I said 'no fuck you don't tell me what-"

"Don't swear in front of Jackie." Finn said, interrupting Chosen.

"I'm a little kid anymore FinFin." Jack said.

"Trust me I know." Finn said and winked, causing Jack to roll his eyes. "But you're still innocent."

"Jesus could you two be any gayer?" Phil joked

"You're one to talk." Jaeden joked.

The Good ol gang was back together ever since phan became friends again. The hung out 24/7 and joked with each other like they had never been apart.

"It's not my fault if Dan likes to be praised." Phil said and ruffled Dan's hair. Dan blushed and shook his head.

"Shut up! I don't like being praised." Dan said and Phil chuckled.

"So you like being degraded?" Phil teased.

"N-No! I mean that I don't want you praising OR degrading me." Dan huffed and Phil ruffled his hair.

"I'm just joking princess." Phil said. Dan ignored his heated face and heart beating fast. Phil hadn't called him that inn so many years.

"Whatever." Dan mumbled.

"Damn you guys are gay." Jaeden said while sitting in Wyatt's lap.

"And you guys are loud at night. 'Oh Wyatt~! Harder!'" Phil mocked. Jaeden blushed and Wyatt chuckled.

"Shut up! That's not how I sound!" Jaeden huffed.

"Actually-"

"Shut it." Jaeden said sternly, interrupting Wyatt. Wyatt raised his hands up in defeat.

"Gay!!" Chosen yelled out.

"You're so annoying Chosen." Jack groaned out.

"Fuck you." Chosen said, pretending to be offended.

"Okay if you swear in front of Jackie ONE more time I'll slap you." Finn threaded and Jack mentally awed at Finn's protectiveness.

"I Stan a caring boyfriend." Sophia said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I bet you let Jack swear in bed." Chosen joked.

"I'll have you know my ass is 100% virgin!" Jack yelled and Finn laughed.

"Yeah that's great to know." Chosen winked and Finn jealously gripped Jack's hips.

"Are you seriously jealous? Dude I'm asexual!" Chosen said.

"Oh right. I keep forgetting that." Finn said.

"So how are you and Ruby?" Jaeden asked Jeremy. Ruby is the girl that Jeremy met at the carnival a longtime back.

"We're good." Jeremy said.

"Who's Ruby?" Sophia asked confused.

"His girlfriend." Dan singed.

"Shut up Shes not my girlfriend. We just started talking again." Jeremy said.

"How did you meet her?" Sophia asked curiously.

"At the carnival a while ago. We stopped talking but I ran into her the other day and now we're going on a date." Jeremy said proudly.

"Already? Jeez sounds like a whore to me." Sophia said bitterly. Chosen raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "What?"